Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

London drivers..........

DaveEllen

I was going to work y/day trundling round the south circular minding my own business.

Going through Forest Hill I was behind a Audi A4 estate on our right was a Belgian artic , came to a bit where the lane we were in can go straight on or merge with the right hand lane (where the artic was) this is not a problem....Mr Audi outs his foot downtries to beat the lorry turning right and clips the artic front bumper with his drivers side rear. B*ll** I thought will be here for ages now.

NO Mr Audi doesnt even stop !!!!!!!!! goes like hell up the road ! Caught up with him at the next lights and the rear 3/4 of the car (estate) was all dented thought to tell him to stop and exchange details with the driver of the artic. this thought lasted a nano second when he looked across to me........gorilla or what !!!

Just another example of driving in our capital ! :rolleyes::yawn::rolleyes:

Bloody animals in London.... I was in Whitechapel yesterday evening and some guy kept trying to cut in to the lane, I wouldn't let him so he kept reving his car, went round a corner to try overtake... unsuccessful in this he reverted to horning me for the next 2 minutes.

I'd had my fun so I let him past, don't think he learnt his lesson though :D

I agreeee ! coming home y/day a middle aged t*ss*r in a knackerd rover 214 thing was cutting in and out of the traffic how he missed any one I do not know...... Bet he was'nt insured........

the other thing is the prats who use bus lanes when they should'nt and when they merge nearly hit u........

aaaaaaaaahhhhhh London........:rolleyes:

I don't let Road Rage bother me really. It gets on my nerves a bit when people cut in front of you or don't say thanks, but if you join in you may end up smashing your own car. Just let the big kids play by themselves, we are bigger than that! :cool: Don't need no bangers and lexus-mash!:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Rodders_UK

London is one of the few places where you can chop people up and most times they just expect it.

Try being nice and letting out BMW drivers of junctions - the look of confusion on people's faces is really funny...someone being nice to them for a change!! LOL

Other peoples driving does not worry me and I like to drive in London. It's one of the few places where drivers seem to be decisive and most of them do seem to know the size of their cars. It's usually those who are timid that cause the hasstle - I suppose cause there a re just so many cars there you see more bad driving. I always found inLondon a degree more respect than in other areas. Years ago I used to drive an RR Shadow 11 around the city and it was as if there was a 3 foot barrier around it - everyone just gave it a little extra room.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links