Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content



Recommended Posts

can u post a pic of the one u have ? then can then see if the ones i have are better if they are then u are more than welcome to the ones i have here.

there are 2 types: 1 type where the threaded rod goes thru a hole in the clamp and the other is where u have a T arrangement on the end of the threaded rod with a bit which engages witha metal loop.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...