Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Turbo Installation

marcus

It'll be nice to see it in action after all your hard work mate  :)

Thanks :winky: :D i was hopeing to have it all done for sunday,.............but the place where im geting bits made will not have them done till monday ;)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"UPDATE"

Hi guys i started fitting my Turbo :winky: i have done all the oil lines, had to take the sump of to do it as some of you may know by my post for HELP :blush: But all is done now just about to refit the sump :whistling: i will have some pic's up tonight :winky:

ok back to work now :D on the car that is :winky:

"UPDATE"

Hi guys i started fitting my Turbo  :winky: i have done all the oil lines, had to take the sump of to do it as some of you may know by my post for HELP :blush: But all is done now just about to refit the sump  :whistling:  i will have some pic's up tonight :winky:

ok back to work now  :D  on the car that is :winky:

Nice one :)

Hi guys, i have been out there all day working on the IS fitting the Turbo :whistling: work done to date is the oil lines are in place the oil cooler has been refitted the sump is of and all work done on it :blink: :) just need to refit............time was getting on so i jumped onto the manifold :winky: and that is now fitted, next was the Turbo..............turbo is now fitted :D

so all in all not a bad days work started at 8am and i think it was about 8.30pm when i stoped :whistling: ...................sump of & now waitting to go back on....oil lines & oil cooler........manifold & Turbo :D

all i have to do now is refit the sump.......intercooler & pipe work for it and the down pipe for the turbo :winky: :D

some pic's of the turbo :D :whistling:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...&cmd=si&img=759

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...&cmd=si&img=760

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...&cmd=si&img=761

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...&cmd=si&img=762

:D

Looking good mate, when are you going to finish her off?

I'm looking forward to seeing this and hearing how she goes, us boys with the SC are being left behind now :crying:

She'll be great when everything is done though mate :)

I am hopeing to have it all done by monday night :D if all gos well sunday & monday..........come monday night it should all be done :whistling: Dave you may get a call monday night mate :winky: :driving:

the one thing that could hold it up is geting a pipe bender to do the intercooler pipes & the 3" Exhaust from turbo to back-box :whistling: :D

Good luck then pal, she's going to be ace when she's done :)

Is the pipework and exhaust all custom then Marcus or are you just meaning it will need bending in case there are any fitment issues? Is it a full custom turbo exhaust from the manifold backwards?

What sort of power output are you expecting Monday evening when she's fitted then mate before the mapping?

Good luck then pal, she's going to be ace when she's done :)

Is the pipework and exhaust all custom then Marcus or are you just meaning it will need bending in case there are any fitment issues? Is it a full custom turbo exhaust from the manifold backwards?

What sort of power output are you expecting Monday evening when she's fitted then mate before the mapping?

im puteing 3" custom exhaust all the way & im allso makeing the intercooler pipe work as well, when its all done come monday evening...........i dont know what the outputs going to be.........but im hopeing it will be well over 200bhp befor i get the mapping done............ :winky:

6 months of planing has gone into this........... :whistling:

"UPDATE"

:D all i have to do now is fit the downpipe & custom Exhaust,

I could not get a 3" pipe bender any where ;) so i am haveing it made by Burnham Autos the guy makes Hotrods :whistling: so i know he will do a top job.

can not wait as this is the last bit to do, :D then i can start here up :whistling:

sump is back on now :huh: and i dont want to do any more sump work as it was a ***** job to do :yack: but its all done now im happy to say, its starting to look good, i will have some pic's soon of it all :)

excellent news  :D

how soon is soon  :winky:

just have to wait for them to call me to pick the pipe work up :winky: :D

just keep ringing them

pester them to do it quick

tell them theres lots of people waiting for them

tell them you are in competition

go and wait by their door :whistling:

just keep ringing them

:lol: all i can say when its done if you want to see it then you best meet me at dave one night this week :winky: that is if its ok with dave :whistling: or we could meet at bluewater :winky:

Bazza you got vid-cam :whistling:

just keep ringing them

:lol: all i can say when its done if you want to see it then you best meet me at dave one night this week :winky: that is if its ok with dave :whistling: or we could meet at bluewater :winky:

yep :D

and the winner is................... :yawn:

just keep ringing them

yep :D

and the winner is................... :yawn:

cool :winky:

Whats' going on with you turbo guys..... I thought I get to see a new IS200T soon??? :huh:

Marcus....... Dave........ as Queen sings: "SHOW MUST GO ON !!!" :winky:

UPDATE!!

Car will be up and running by the end of today :D

I had bit of a setback at the start of the week, could not get a 3" bender any where so i had to have the downpipe made in lots of bits, and the Exhaust made in 3 bits i am going to Tigweld all that today :winky:, it was get done by some one but they could not do it till late next week :crying: so i have made it now as i could not wait that long :whistling:

and the intercooler work will all be done today as well.........

It would have been done at the start of the week but i can only take so much time of work.............well untill the £££ starts to run out :lol: well im of today to get it all done............................it has to get done today to get the Wife of me back :lol::whistling: you lot know what its like :winky:

:driving: soon :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links