Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

HELP- How to clean beige interior of my IS????

Mitch

My IS has the beige interior, its gorgeous suits that car like a lady on each arm suits me.

problem is i got a few black marks on the side of the seat near the adjustable seat controls and a few by the acceleration pedal. also seats are goin slightly dark coz of black jeans, nike tracksuit bottoms. anyone no how to clean them??

also wot can i use to clean the black shoe marks from trainers and shoes off the beige carpets??

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!:(:?:

cheers ppl. rodders wot sort of flash is it??? dnt know bout this house cleanin stuff much.

andy yeah yeah ok mate. but it looks 10 times better than the black interior and thats wot counts, ladies like it more or maybe its the fact that its my car......... yeah probably the last part:D

claire i aint mucky, cant help trainer marks. maybe the nxt pair i order from nike can have a lighter outside, i'll have to ask them as i am payin £150 for each pair they make me

Originally posted by Playa

cheers ppl. rodders wot sort of flash is it??? dnt know bout this house cleanin stuff much.

I used Flash general purpose liquid (just happended to have some under the sink) - the stuff you use for cleaning floors and sinks etc (NOT the cream though - that will scour)

andy yeah yeah ok mate. but it looks 10 times better than the black interior and thats wot counts, ladies like it more or maybe its the fact that its my car......... yeah probably the last part:D

claire i aint mucky, cant help trainer marks. maybe the nxt pair i order from nike can have a lighter outside, i'll have to ask them as i am payin £150 for each pair they make me

Playa, £150 for trainers? You've been had, you could get a lovely pair from George at Asda for a tenner :lol::smilegrin::lol:

Playa, £150 for trainers? You've been had, you could get a lovely pair from George at Asda for a tenner :lol::smilegrin::lol:

WOW a tenner for trainers from asda..................... i could buy 15 pairs for the money im paying for 1 pair.................... NO THANKS. only wear NIKES so dnt mind payin for them:P

WOW a tenner for trainers from asda..................... i could buy 15 pairs for the money im paying for 1 pair.................... NO THANKS. only wear NIKES so dnt mind payin for them:P

Hmmm, bet you didn't go in for the black elasticated plimsolls at school either did you !!!

Playa,

The best stuff I've found for cleaning car upholstery, carpets and all of the interior hard surfaces is 'Groom'. It's a light foamy detergent in a big can and works like magic.

Should be less than three quid in Halfords.

My IS has the beige interior, its gorgeous suits that car like a lady on each arm suits me.

problem is i got a few black marks on the side of the seat near the adjustable seat controls and a few by the acceleration pedal. also seats are goin slightly dark coz of black jeans, nike tracksuit bottoms. anyone no how to clean them??

also wot can i use to clean the black shoe marks from trainers and shoes off the beige carpets??

Buy one with black interior

Originally posted by Chris Shipley

Buy one with black interior

***** chris has got jokes now eh............ CLOWN:P

claire no im afraid i've been buyin nikes since i was in 5th year in primary school but did'nt cost £150 though. still remember the 1st pair- nike air ICARUS

love my nike stuff

wow not only do you ppl drive lexus's but you also have another thing in common- your all CLOWNS

not goin 2 the october meet' only goin to the 1 chris has invited every 1 to a the lexus hanley dealership

LOL:lol: Go on, come along to the 27th meet! And yes Chris, Mitch should wear a matching outfit - I'm looking for one with a Nike logo:tumble:

na nike dnt do fancy dress outfits claire.

na chris cant go im a busy man work party and cant dissapoint the ladies. mainly coz of the ladies though.

chris im comin to the opening of the new and improved lexus hanley. everyone should come down it wwill be worth the trip as word on the streets is chris is wearing a black suit black bow tie white shirt and white gloves. he is holding the door open and serving drinks to the guests. think he is also washing and waxing all LOC members cars.

form an orderly line please, wash my car first please chris my boy.

oh yeah claire is pouring the drinks in her purple outfit or wotever she said she was wearing...................................:P:lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links