Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Got this invitation from Lexus Nottingham today for 14th April. Is anyone else going?

We are delighted to invite you to experience the new Lexus GS where you'll have the opportunity to appreciate the intriguing design, engaging agility and smooth response of the latest model. It is the first embodiment of a completely new design philosophy and signifies the start of a new and exciting era for Lexus

I will be there - I've never been one to turn down cocktails and canapes! :lol:

Got this invitation from Lexus Nottingham today for 14th April. Is anyone else going?

We are delighted to invite you to experience the new Lexus GS where you'll have the opportunity to appreciate the intriguing design, engaging agility and smooth response of the latest model. It is the first embodiment of a completely new design philosophy and signifies the start of a new and exciting era for Lexus

I will be there - I've never been one to turn down cocktails and canapes!  :lol:

I got one from Edgware Road, and I think I'll be going too :winky:

My father recieved an invite from lexus nottingham, I haven't, but then again, I've only bought parts off them so far, might still go with my dad. For those of you who haven't noticed the one at lexus nottingham its in the window round the back of the showroom, where the sc430 was when it first came out, its in gold and up close has put me off them...

Just got back from the Lexus Leicester launch of the GS. Even though I'd already seen one GS at the weekend I must admit that now I'm smitten. They had three cars (two GS300 and one GS430) in the showroom, two silver and one Athabasca Shale, which by the way, looked fanstastic under the dealer lights.

I think the cars all look amazing and wish I could get one but with only little old me being the main occupant 95% of the time it woudln't make sense to have such a big and powerful car so I've ordered an IS220 which I take delivery of in March 2006! I'm also hoping that many of the features of the new GS will be carried over to the IS.

I think Lexus have definitely got it right with their "L-finesse" styling.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links