Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cheap Tyres

Anyone looking for tyres, may find the following interesting B)

Please note that the following prices INCLUDE VAT AND DELIVERY.

However, tyre prices do go up and down - these prices are accurate as at the time of posting

Size - 215 / 45 / 17

• Toyo PROXES T1-R - £76.14
  • Yokohama AVS SPORT - £86.13
  • Goodyear EAGLE F1 GS-D3 - £85.42
  • Dunlop SP SPORT 9000 - £85.66
  • Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Pole Position - £92.00

Size 225 / 40 /18

• Toyo PROXES T1-R - £92.00
  • Dunlop SP SPORT 9000 - £102.58
  • Goodyear EAGLE F1 GS-D3 - £101.29
  • Pirelli P ZERO ROSSO Asimmetrico - £102.81
  • Yokohama AVS SPORT - £104.81

These are only examples of some of the most often recommend tyres, in the most common IS wheel sizes.

A full range of manufacturers and sizes are available.

These prices are available courtesy of our latest discount.

Gold Members may read about how to get tyres at these sort of prices by clicking here B)

Just one more reason to go gold. You can save the cost of your subscription simply on getting new tyres (which is something we ALL need sooner or later).

I have just saved £124 on 4 F1's - thats only £1 short of 5 years gold member subscriptions

• 1 month later...

How do you guys get these fitted/balanced??

I know I wouldn't have the neck go into a local tyre fitter (as there are a few around here who would tell you where to go in no uncertain terms) who incidently sells tyres as well to ask him to fit ones which I didn't buy from him :tomato:

And even if he did fit them in the end, wouldn't he rub in the charges?

I've never had a problem buying tyres online and then going to one of the tyre sheds to have them fitted.

Call around for some fitting prices first (around £10 - £14 a tyre).

The best time to get them is first thing in the morning when there is not much passing trade and the manager wants to keep his monkeys busy.

I too was wondering that, especially seeing as I have non standard wheels so i'd want to take them to a reputable place where they wouldnt scratch the wheels at all!

LOL, I don't think they would be too concerned about your alloys when you didn't buy the tyres from them!

Just get the tyres on and get rid of you ASAP would probably be their theory!

I too was wondering that, especially seeing as I have non standard wheels so i'd want to take them to a reputable place where they wouldnt scratch the wheels at all!

LOL, I don't think they would be too concerned about your alloys when you didn't buy the tyres from them!

Just get the tyres on and get rid of you ASAP would probably be their theory!

exactly, that's what my point is

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links