Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Friends Stag Party Activities

Mitch

ok so one of my best friends gettin married soon, so stag party is on sunday.

he dont trust us coz he thinks we gonna get him ****** and leave him somewhere so we planned a secret agent activity day. its booked through stag web.co.uk and is in milton keynes. gonna be picked up by mini bus 6.30am sunday and starts at 10 am ish cozt us £195 each bout 15 of us going

includes using machine guns, <a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=sniper%20rifles" onmouseover="window.status='sniper rifles'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">sniper rifles</a>, axe throwing, archery and secret agent driving. close quarter hand to hand combat training but most of us know about that anyways. and at end of day there is a movie style drive and shoot challenge.

driving through course, getting out wit machine gun shooting targets and then driving off round the rest of course

6hrs altogether including buffet

anyone done anything like this before?

link below

Secret Agent

over and out

Agent 00Legend :ph34r:

yeah it should be good but along with poker game saturday nite the 6.30am pickup from meir park in stoke dont sound too good

gonna be some heavy competition between me and the boys, we wont be speaking on the way home and whoever wins the driving challenges has bragging rights til next time, and believe me, brag I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooooooh i wanna do that. looks well fun. would love to start shooting again.

miss my glock 17, was so unfair when we had to give up all our guns after the dunblaine massacre. doesnt seem to have stopped gun crime tho!!

still i love the idea of this, didnt know this sort of thing existed! i think i will have to get myself engaged to be married! lol

ooooooh i wanna do that. looks well fun. would love to start shooting again.

miss my glock 17, was so unfair when we had to give up all our guns after the dunblaine massacre. doesnt seem to have stopped gun crime tho!!

still i love the idea of this, didnt know this sort of thing existed! i think i will have to get myself engaged to be married! lol

im a shot gun owner and shoot alot have you thort of taking it up :D

when i was younger to pay for my pistol shooting i used to work as a trapper, until some numb nuts followed the clay over his head and nearly shot me in the face lol.

did love the shotguns tho, but would love to take up rifle shooting. was a good rabbit hunter! lol (with an air rifle)

when i was younger to pay for my pistol shooting i used to work as a trapper, until some numb nuts followed the clay over his head and nearly shot me in the face lol.

did love the shotguns tho, but would love to take up rifle shooting. was a good rabbit hunter! lol (with an air rifle)

need shotgun liscence for two years no b4 you can have rifle

no fair!!! oh well, might just have to start there. can you buy the Franchi SPAS 12 still?

no fair!!! oh well, might just have to start there. can you buy the Franchi SPAS 12 still?

dont see why not if u can find one that is

over and under or side by side?

i am a over and under fan personaly, but the spas 12 is my dream - there is just something about the design that i love

SPAS-12.jpg

dad has 2 over and under and 2 side by side shotguns, 1 telescopic air rifle and one normal air rifle and a little single barraled shotgun aswell

i'll let u know how it goes monday

scarface jus checked the link and it seems to work fine

shooting machine guns reminds me too much of guard or deployment training now paintballing thats fun and you got the teams already GS owners against IS mind you with the numbers on the IS owners side it would have to be one gun between two to even it out :D

shooting machine guns reminds me too much of guard or deployment training now paintballing thats fun and you got the teams already GS owners against IS mind you with the numbers on the IS owners side it would have to be one gun between two to even it out :D

would be like the film Zulu, with mr mcnally as michael caine and the is owners as the Zulus!!

"wait until you can see the whites of their eyes men" :)

would be like the film Zulu, with mr mcnally as michael caine and the is owners as the Zulus!!

"wait until you can see the whites of their eyes men" :)

Don't throw those bloody spears at me :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links