Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Internet Help Needed

mudzs

for some reason i can not connect to msn or my email unless i click new message instead of read mail in the tool bar .i also can not connect to online banking or if i am on eBay it will connect to the main site but as soon as i try to log in it gos to page can not be found .i think it is sites that have high secrurity that it dos this on but i have tried every thing in internet settings to put it right but nowt has worked .could this be a virus .any help grealty appreciated :crybaby:

You should be able to look on your security settings. I have McAfee Security Center and I double click the icon in the tray, then click on Personal Firewall. Then click on view Internet applications list and it shows a list of internet applications allowed or blocked by your firewall.

If you are using a different Security Provider it will be a different process but probably be worded similarly.

Hope this helps

Chris

:D

thanks for the replies but nothing is working ,some times when i access these sites it states something about my activex settings but i have change these and still have no joy .looks like i need a trip to pc world

looks like i need a trip to pc world

Nah just lob it out the window :)

Lobbing it through the window will probably do it more good then going to PC (Rip-off)World!! :ph34r::whistling:

Firstly mate - it may be a damaged installation of Internet Explorer. Now what I would do is install another browser such as Mozilla Firefox (www.mozilla.org). If when you run this you can access all your websites then it probably is your copy of Internet Explorer - if so reinstall it.

But you may as well stick to Mozilla anyway! :P

Lobbing it through the window will probably do it more good then going to PC (Rip-off)World!! :ph34r::whistling:

Firstly mate - it may be a damaged installation of Internet Explorer. Now what I would do is install another browser such as Mozilla Firefox (www.mozilla.org). If when you run this you can access all your websites then it probably is your copy of Internet Explorer - if so reinstall it.

But you may as well stick to Mozilla anyway! :P

:D :D what a result it worked and works a lot quicker to .pages are loading at twice the speed ,thanks for the advice everyone .Anees i owe you one .

only problem is i have just accessed my bank account for the first time in two weeks and i am :tsktsk: skint and because of petes advice i have no money to buy a new window . :lol:

i jumped up and down on my old pc when it went belly up no machine mocks me and wins

It wasn't a fair fight though the pc was fighting out of its weight class :hehe:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links