Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is350 Not Coming To Uk

The latest Autocar magazine has several articles on lexus this week. One of them reports that the 350 won't be sold in the UK due to low demand for engines that size. What a shame!

Another thing it says is that the IS will come as an estate but not as a coupe as estates are what the market demands.

Sounds like Lexus is trying to increase sales by being as dull as possible with the IS.

I want a 350!!!!

But that's exactly what happened with the IS300, it took a few years but it eventually got here. Depends on demand.

The UK got the IS300 when the IS300 was available everywhere else in the world.

If they make their decision based on the IS300 then they are probably right anyway, didn't exactly sell well it did.

If the story is true, it is very daft because with the launch of Lexus in Japan assuming all the models are available there, then there is no issue over LHD/RHD which the Germans always use as an excuse.

Japan doesn't get the current 3.0l engine, only two 2.0l engine versions so there is no reason to think they will start to get all versions with the new model.

The new GS300 isn't available in Japan, they are getting the GS350.

I seem to remember that Lexus haven't trademarked the 'IS350' name here, which would suggest that they aren't planning to use it.

I was wondering when you were going to drop this one in.... :lol:

Have you trademarked it yet? :whistling:

But they're still gonna make the hard-top convertible, right?  :crybaby:

Doesn't look like it - estates are the way forward apparently......

I'm beginning to think that after a good few lexus' I'm gonna have to check out a different brand due to lack of exciting models...

But they're still gonna make the hard-top convertible, right?  :crybaby:

Doesn't look like it - estates are the way forward apparently......

I'm beginning to think that after a good few lexus' I'm gonna have to check out a different brand due to lack of exciting models...

Mazda anyone? :blink:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links