Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thanks for the picture :D its helped on what to do. I wont bother with it, but it was just a thought as I wasnt sure what it would look like against black body work. So I went and bought a new set of wiper blades instead, and a small tin of cutting compund for the odd scratch :)

By the way the stereo is nothing short of fantastic quality , even for 10 years , its one of the best I have ever heard

Tony Ive just been looking at the eyelids on your headlights. can I ask where you get them from please

I bought these 2nd hand from Craig (Jac114), but I think they are the same as the ones Prolex UK sell HERE :winky:

Tony.

Thank heaven you weren't gonna ruin the looks of a gs300 with a tacky emblem, imo it'd look awful, especially a mk1 model, :sick:

I was thinking of selling mine when i first discovered the post thinking you'd done it :o

edit : - the filter doesn't seem to like the word "go d" any reason?

:D calm down Tron, if you get this wound up over an asked question, I really worry for your health LOL. Just to point out thats why I asked , I have happily moved onto getting a set of headlight lids. But wow you should see how my big fluffy dice swing from the mirror. I found my old bonnet Merc badge and hacksawed it so it looks like an L .

Can I hear the rattle of pills being taken.... :lol:

But on a serious note , as daft as some questions might seem , I ask for a reason.

As mentioned I have never had a decent car before and want to (over time) add to it. I have never done this before so , if making myself look stupid, I will ask, I have no problems with that at all. The thing is I see bits you can add to the car, but not sure if they will look good or not. It just that simple. You guys know whats wrong or right :) , thats good enough for me

By the way how do you stitch up a fluffy leapord skin steering wheel cover?

The thing is I see bits you can add to the car, but not sure if they will look good or not. It just that simple. You guys know whats wrong or right  :)  , thats good enough for me

Ian,

LOC is not here as an arbiter of good and bad taste mate.

If you like something - do it, and stuff anyone who doesn't like it :D

By all means - post up and ask for opinions - thats defintely a good idea. You may like the stick up emblem, and find that they last 2 days and fall off, or corrode, or react with your paintwork or something.

By all means post up, and share experiences with other owners, but don't let anyone talk you out of doing something you really want to :winky:

Thanks Matthew :D. I think another reason as well is I dont want to waste my money on a car that will look a right lemon when I'm finished, so in all honesty I dont mind members views as I can learn a lot from them. But to be fair :) i wasnt sure over the bonnet badge thats why I had to ask.

though the car is an older model its a cracking one , I want to add to it , but to do it tastefully. I like the headlight lids on Tonys car, so that will be my first thing to get :driving: soon be monday and off to work :hehe:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links