Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

On an earlier post, I was mulling about whether it was posible to get a bonnet Lexus badge , that fits on like a Mercedes one. I found a chrome one on eBay that fits on upright like the merc one. What I wondered is, does anyone else have one and does it set the car of? :D . My GS is black and I honestly thought a chrome Lexus logo on the bonnet would really set it off, I just wondered what anyone else thinks. :) . If its a daft idea I wont touch it

Someone came up to me a few days ago and said the car would look great for a wedding with the white ribbon on it , Im sure its a hint

ooooo no! :) , I just wondered if it would set it off. I had seen Lexus cars on tv with them on. It wasnt to look like a Merc , my view was that the car is better than any Merc I have had, and the Lexus logo looks really good. So why not show it off , it was just a thought, but maybe not a very good one?. :unsure:

well I was just about to give up on the idea but.......... :D. It could be my first little mod :lol: do you think I would have to let my insurance know that I have beefed my car up with a badge :hehe:

if it was a big round badge like the merc one , it would look ugly, but the Lexus looks small and oval and pretty cool with it.

I'll wait and see whats to be said on here first though :)

Ill put my money towards a satellite navigation kit instead

Found out today that the new Tom Tom GO 500 and 700 models let you use them as handsfree kits as well, using Bluetooth. Worth a thought when sat-nav shopping...

deffo a no for me ,and if you fit an upright one you have to be carefull as it has to fold in a frontal impact with a pedestrian ,thats why the jag ones are no more

:hehe: Sorry Mudz read your post and burst out laughing :hehe: Images of a pedestrian with a jag emblem stuck up his a**

deffo a no for me ,and if you fit an upright one you have to be carefull as it has to fold in a frontal impact with a pedestrian ,thats why the jag ones are no more

:hehe: Sorry Mudz read your post and burst out laughing :hehe: Images of a pedestrian with a jag emblem stuck up his a**

:lol: trust you

LOL point taken, I was looking for Lexus bits and bobs on eBay, just to see what there was being new to it :) , anyway to make my self look even more silly here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...7966738568&rd=1

But in all honesty it was a genuine question as I had seen them on the odd Lexus, and thought I would ask. But dont worry I have taken your advice and not going to get one. I thought at the back of my mind as I had been asked about doing the odd wedding with all the ribbons and stuff that gets stuck on the car I had a sad idea that it might just set it off, But then again it really would need to come off when needed. Also it looked nice and shiny !! :lol::lol:

Ive only done weddings for friends and neighbours . :D Ive never took a penny.

That was when I had my old merc w123 series, It was white with all the chrome.

I never took payment because I just enjoyed doing it for fun and I always got to join the party later in the day and have a meal :) . And the same would apply again , they can class it as the wedding present. I got a real kick out of driving a highly polished car in a suit with a bride in the car , call me old fashioned :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links