Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Apexi N1 Coilovers

Mr Morse

Any opinions as to the best ride height for these without making understeer bad?

I don't wanna go too low with all the speed bumps around town. Was thinking about the tyres 10mm below the rim?

Sounds about right Mr Morse. My PI's are -35mm and gap is about 10mm from tyre to top of wheel arch. Will measure when I get home and let you know if majorly different.

When i first fitted them with my 17s... i went for about 30mm drop. Didn't handle well imo... Went down to 50mm and it went from lazy saloon car to a sport crisp handling car.

Then 50mm went out of the window and i wound them down and down :lol:

When i first fitted them with my 17s... i went for about 30mm drop. Didn't handle well imo... Went down to 50mm and it went from lazy saloon car to a sport crisp handling car.

Gotcha PM chap, good info :D

Also...

Even when i was dropped around 70mm+ i still got over the speed bumps... Lexus is good for ground clearance..

I've always stuck to the moto 'If it don't rub its not low enough'

I blame my brothers.... they slam the V-Dubs till the wishbones are 10mm off the ground :o

Gotcha PM chap, good info :D

There is NO denying... Lower it WILL look Sh*t hot aswell... Amazing how the car looks wider and the stance makes it look very very 'butch' :D

No front arch work. Rear arch's shaved.

The front tyre is tucked about 15mm, rear is tucked 20mm. I Didn't raise the car from when i had the 17s and 80mm drop!!! i lowered the back more as when i had the 17s i lowered the front 1" more than the back for Euro look.

If you want to find out... Measure your car...

I.e. From the top of the arch lip to the center of the wheel.. Let me know the measurements Front and Rear. Then i will let you know mine! so we can compare numbers :)

Also...

Even when i was dropped around 70mm+ i still got over the speed bumps... Lexus is good for ground clearance..

I blame my brothers.... they slam the V-Dubs till the wishbones are 10mm off the ground :o

You want to try our neck of the woods we are now twinned with the himalayas, the speed bumps are that big. They are sprouting up like weeds

Also...

You want to try our neck of the woods we are now twinned with the himalayas, the speed bumps are that big. They are sprouting up like weeds

Oooerrr Peter, thought it was bad enough with all the tractors, caravans etc. What next, the Army allow the Navy on the ranges?

Also...

Oooerrr Peter, thought it was bad enough with all the tractors, caravans etc. What next, the Army allow the Navy on the ranges?

Yep at Lulworth

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links