Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Weekend!

Well people the turbo is finally installed and running!!. This weekend some of my friends invaded a BMW car show. Pretty much when we arrived we stole the show (well actually the Supras did :D ) Afterwards we went cruising through the German streets to the sweet sound of 3 inch exhaust notes & BOVs. Here's a couple of pics I took at the car wash. Brief history on the cars:

Two-tone Supra: Single HKS turbo 600-650hp

Silver Supra: BPU 400hp

IS300: Turbo East stage 1 375hp

Evo RS: Pretty much stock (CAI, bigger I/C) 280hp

815527_12_full.jpg

815527_13_full.jpg

815527_14_full.jpg

Brave man!!

My uprated brakes on my Altezza can't cope with the supercharger... And i know the IS300 brakes are probably very similar... 375hp is a huge amount of power on OE brakes.... unless of course it isn't that quick :P

Brave man!!

My uprated brakes on my Altezza can't cope with the supercharger... And i know the IS300 brakes are probably very similar... 375hp is a huge amount of power on OE brakes.... unless of course it isn't that quick  :P

Well actually I haven't driven the car that much. You make it sound as if I'm driving around like a mad man. There's something called a "Break In Period". You don't just slap a turbo on your car and drive it like you stole it. Your brakes on the other hand should be fine. Considering your engine + a super charger you probably have not even reached 250hp :winky:

Considering your engine + a super charger you probably have not even reached 250hp :winky:

Don't forget though - Mr Singh has an Altezza (210hp standard) PLUS the S/C..... ;)

BTW - nice looking cars there buddy...... :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links