Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Track Attack

PS whos is the blue IS300?

Everyone is talking about this Blue IS300 ......... I only saw one Blue IS there (apart from Ifraz's) ...... with the TTE front bumper ....... and that was an IS200 ??

Is this the one that spun out twice?

Registered & Paid for On-Track

Bazza - IS200 *

dark_is200 - IS200 *

Prolex - IS200 with NAAAS  * (BT)

Gord - IS200 * ©

scalvert - IS200 Sport *

chunkeymonkey - IS200 *

Zee - Altezza *

marcus - IS200 * (bought petes pass)

Kavey - Altezza*

Phil Edney*

could try and narrow it down

i thought chunkymonkey had a GS300 ??

and he told me he had come off the track :huh:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who was driving the blue is300  :question: the one that came off the track  :ph34r: is your car ok  :question:

Err... That would be me. :blush: It's actually an unmodifed street spec IS200 Sport without a superchrger and not an IS300, I'm surprised people have made that mistake as I spun the car around several times on track so that everyone could get a good look at it. :whistling::lol:

As for the car it's fine, a little nick out of one of the alloys but nothing serious. The worst bit is that after spending several hours cleaning it, I now have half a field plastered against the side! :lol::lol:

Both spins were down my own idiotic self, the way the car handled was very impressive. Some important lessons on car balance learned there... That and I really shouldn't say things like "This is pretty sedate, I might as well pick up the shopping while I'm here!" before taking a corner. :duh: ( I can't wait to get a copy of my passenger's in-car footage of that! :D )

But it was my first time out so I guess a mistake (or two :blush: ) was to be expected, I soon got the hang of things and for the rest of the day I didn't have any problems at all. The whole reason I went to TA was because the day was promoted as a good event for beginners with plenty of run off, and it was just that. (Though I guess I proved them wrong on the likelihood of reaching the grass! :P ) But I thoroughly enjoyed the day and my hats off to the organisers for such a great event. The fact that it was open session as well was fantastic, and I found people on track to be a lot more relaxed than at the likes of JapFest where people are trying to make the most of their allocated slot. I'm glad there's already talk of more! :shifty:

Now I have to decide if I go with a supercharger or see what the new IS250 will be like, so I can keep up with you all next time! :driving:

Err... That would be me.  :blush:  It's actually an unmodifed street spec IS200 Sport without a superchrger and not an IS300, I'm surprised people have made that mistake as I spun the car around several times on track so that everyone could get a good look at it.  :whistling:  :lol:

I knew it wasn't an IS300 ............ the only reason why I looked at your badge, was because I initially thought it might have been "gib" who has an IS300 in blue! with the TTE kit ...............

Glad you were not injured though .... B)

It was super day out and weather was great.

Thanks to Zee to taking me around the track....my first time around a track in a car (as a passenger) and now I'm prepapring myself for next years event when I'll be taking my car on. :driving:

Exciting stuff....must say Zee can drive! Have you guys seen the video in Gold? :zee:

That's me holding on tight in Zee's car...... :P

DSC_2571.sized.jpg

Wish I was there

Will defo be there next year

The Fleece with the Tags that will be cool ( I am interested in that)

Let us no the date of the next one very very early so that I can mark it down and no holidays planned

Terry RX looking good shame I could not make it the twin

where the all the pics Scarface

If it is GOLD i am going to sign up within the next 3 - 4 weeks

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links