Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Flippin Chavs

So I'm driving past my kids' school in the 20 mph zone, doing 20mph.

Car full of chavs OVERTAKES me going up the hill.

Got the red cloud, chased after then and pulled them over - politely enquired of the driver whether he's ferking insane or wot.

He says he thought it was a dual carriageway because there are 3 humps across the road - thought the middle hump was in the overtaking lane.

Just when you thought you'd heard everything.

Was it a wise thing for you to "chase" after them?? You just dont know what these lil vandals are up to nowadays.

You're prolly right mate, and it's not the sort of thing I normally do - but my kids go to the school and I just saw red.

Was it a wise thing for you to "chase" after them?? You just dont know what these lil vandals are up to nowadays.

You're prolly right mate, and it's not the sort of thing I normally do - but my kids go to the school and I just saw red.

fair play, especially when your kids could've been walking across that road at that very moment.

i'm pretty hot tempered myself, and i've been known to chase cars down just cos they didn't indicate at the previous junction. But overtime, i've learnt that it's not always the best thing to do.

was on the motorway around 4 years ago, and 2 guys/kids where in a grey 206. They were driving slower than the traffic flow was making, and this white van decided to overtake (correctly from what i saw). The cars (while still on the motorway came to a standstill, and the 2 guys from the 206 leaped out the cars with both doors flung open, ran over to the white van, and from what i could tell threatened him with "gun" looking objects.

the van driver needless to say, shat himself, got onto the hard shoulder, and made the fastest driveaway i've ever seen.

sorry i know i'm :offtopic: but i always enjoy telling my stories.

btw: i also shat myself, and pretended to be oblivious to the entire situation. (shame on me) :( but i just didn't want to get involved, i value my life too much.

they were driving slower than the traffic flow was making, and this white van decided to overtake (correctly from what i saw).The cars (while still on the motorway came to a standstill, and the 2 guys from the 206 leaped out the cars with both doors flung open, ran over to the white van, and from what i could tell threatened him with "gun" looking objects.

Why did the bloke in the white van stop? I thought he'd overtaken.

Mind you being a white van driver he probably didn't have any peripheral vision or sense, maybe he thought he was bulletproof like his white van brethren. A 206 is a proper gangstarr's car though eh? :D :D :D :D

they were driving slower than the traffic flow was making, and this white van decided to overtake (correctly from what i saw).The cars (while still on the motorway came to a standstill, and the 2 guys from the 206 leaped out the cars with both doors flung open, ran over to the white van, and from what i could tell threatened him with "gun" looking objects.

Why did the bloke in the white van stop? I thought he'd overtaken.

Mind you being a white van driver he probably didn't have any peripheral vision or sense, maybe he thought he was bulletproof like his white van brethren. A 206 is a proper gangstarr's car though eh? :D :D :D :D

That's just it, gun yielding thugs dont have to drive huge Lincolns or Maserati Mafia cars. They can easily just drive 206's.

Anyway, the van driver stopped because there was a queue on the motorway as he was exiting his junction.

gun yielding thugs

Blimey, they don't even wield them anymore! :D

What's the world coming to?, gangsters yielding gun like objects in 206's. B)

:blush: please people, my inglish is of not gud standard yaar. i am for forgiveness asking please. :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links