Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tyres Bald After Only 3000km

CyberCore

A friend of me has lowered his ride for about 80mm. And last week he bought some new wheels. But when he took the old ones off he saw that the tyres were bald on the inside.

He wants to keep te car low, but doesn't know how to solve the "tyre eating massacre". :geek:

Any ideas??

thx

camber kit of some description? For the IS200 you can get negative upper arms which help.

I don't think you'll ever solve it but it'll slow the process down (a little)

what car are we talking about here? another IS200?

after about 40mm the camber is at its maximum adjustment

the use off aftermarket camber adjusters will help  :unsure:

Bazza, what are these adjusters? where can i get some?

not 100% sure yet, still looking into them

i think cusco make some ;)

most "out of cam" problems i have with the Lex stem from the rear, can you help with this Mat.

not at the moment, but im working on a couplke of things.... :shifty:

if you find anything "please" let us know. there are many here that need the rear camber adjusted beyond the natural range, Spec Prod USA show an adjuster cam bolt that im sure we have all seen before but the bolt cannot be in an active bush, unless you know better.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links