Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Which Sat Nav

I'm also looking for a Sat Nav recomendation, not for me I have it fitted but for my mother in law.

She is 70 and looking to put it into a B*W 320 coupe, so needs to be easy to use. So I also would like any suggestions.

Thanks

Hi

Iam also looking for a Sat Nav system, check out this site for TomTom Go specials:

http://www.find-tomtom-deals.co.uk/

Also Prolex-UK are doing something! check out this post I put up May 6th:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...topic=22522&hl=

Got to be the TomTom Go - or wait a month and get the new Tom Tom 300, 500 or 700. TomTom 500 and 700 both come with a built in Bluetooth handsfree for your mobile phone!

The new TomTom's also come with full post code navigation - which I think is one of the first to do this.

have you considered a acer n35 pda/gps system? it's not the best system on the market, but you can get one for about £200-£250 online and also there aren't too many wires and adapters with this....this is one of the cheaper systems that you can buy- i'm considering buying one myself

Navman ICN500. Excellent, user friendly and feature packed. I have also downloaded all the Gatso positions free of charge. Bought it from www.thenavigationcompany.com

Been chuffed. :)

I know a scrap yard in Manchester that is selling the complete Lexus IS200 DVD Navigation System.

The trouble is that it is VERY VERY VERY VERY hard to fit i.e

strip the WHOLE car out, strip out dash, change wiring loom etc It can be done if you REALLY want the Lexus Sat Nav system, but I wouldn't bother.

I know a scrap yard in Manchester that is selling the complete Lexus IS200 DVD Navigation System.

strip the WHOLE car out, strip out dash, change wiring loom etc It can be done if you REALLY want the Lexus Sat Nav system, but I wouldn't bother.

how much

what wud u get

how much

what wud u get

He has had it for almost two years because he won't seperate the system. He doesn't realise how hard it is to fit - no matter how much I have told them.

If your interested send me a PM and I'll give you his number. Like I said its not an easy job. Last time I was their he was asking £650 for the system.

Anees

how much

what wud u get

He has had it for almost two years because he won't seperate the system. He doesn't realise how hard it is to fit - no matter how much I have told them.

If your interested send me a PM and I'll give you his number. Like I said its not an easy job. Last time I was their he was asking £650 for the system.

Anees

How much would someone charge to fit it

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links