Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Greddy Catch Tank

marcus

how would that fit seeing as i have the Tdi induction kit? would it mean cutting back the blue hosing and taking a feed from that?

Coz thats realy shiny and i want one!!! :) :blink:

how would that fit seeing as i have the Tdi induction kit? would it mean cutting back the blue hosing and taking a feed from that?

Coz thats realy shiny and i want one!!!  :)  :blink:

you're part magpie really aren't you :lol:

Coz thats realy shiny and i want one!!!  :)  :blink:

you're part magpie really aren't you :lol:

Its true, my second cousin removed was the son of a magpie :P

Wow... that came out nice!

Did u use the polishing wheel then?

I've got an ***** load of polishing to do under the bay.... :crybaby:

yea i used the polishing wheel that i got of pete :winky:

Hi,

Catch tanks are quite important really especially in tuned cars and a must on a turbo or sc motor.

Generally the cam cover vents back in to the intake system adding dirty air to your air which is not very good for the mixture. Can cause increased bore temps and even det. Fitting a catch tank will get rid of this crap air letting your engine run on cleaner air!

Marcus, id fit a heatshield between the catch tank and Manifold, otherwise the oil will bake inside the tank, and caremelize(sp...?)

:whistling: Good thinking batman :winky:...................i will get one made ASAP :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links