Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Been Signed Off Work

Was off work yesterday as i had a niggly back pain(always suffered from it) so i thought i would book an appointment to see my osteopath as it was about time i had my 6 monthly check up.......good job i did to as it turns out i've fractured my back on 2 vertibraes :unsure: so they've told me not to go back to work until next monday with another visit to the osteopaths this coming friday.

Isn't day time tele boring!!!!!!.......time to dust off the PS2 :D

Was off work yesterday as i had a niggly back pain(always suffered from it) so i thought i would book an appointment to see my osteopath as it was about time i had my 6 monthly check up.......good job i did to as it turns out i've fractured my back on 2 vertibraes  :unsure: so they've told me not to go back to work until next monday with another visit to the osteopaths this coming friday.

Isn't day time tele boring!!!!!!.......time to dust off the PS2 :D

Hope you get it all sorted, Pete.

Do you want me to come and drive your truck for you? :lol:

Do you want me to come and drive your truck for you?  :lol:

Hhmmm........the person using at the mo doesn't have a good driving record so im hoping it comes back in 1 piece by the time i get back to work.

But thanks for the offer Nick :D

It's amazing what damage you can do yourself without realising. I damaged a couple of vertebrae in my lower back which lead to my right hip popping out a bit. Lived with pain for month or so before I was diagnosed. At the time I just thought I had tweaked my back getting out of the car.

Mind you there are no quitters in my family...I made it to the pub no matter how bad I felt :D

A week of work :o  , i'm sure your wife will find you a few jobs around the house :crybaby:  :P  :winky:

I doubt it. I bet he's just lying there on the sofa with a little bell that he rings when he wants a cup of coffee. :P

Yes i can......all is well and im back to work on Monday.....but i 4got to tell the wife so i'll let her carry on as she is coz shes doing a wonderful job looking after her man. :D :D

Day time T.V is killing me

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links