S*** Happens

s*** happens in threes ir more WHY? :tsktsk:

1 - the wife gose Ill, badly

2 - wife's dry cleaners shop is the problem so ending it....Closeing

3 - wife left me with a big debt to sort out

4 - just had a car Accedent

why .......why....... :tsktsk: :sick: :tsktsk:

feel like ending it......but i have kids -

my car - F - bumper needed, not too bad BUT why.......

crazy - s*** happens in 3's or ?

Mate, sorry to hear you're problems. Sure things will pick up. Chin up mate. Woman cause all the troubles in my life to if it makes you fell any better!

All the best.

Know how you feel mate, I've been there and come through the other side.

May not seem like it now but things WILL get better.

All the best

There is light at the end of the tunnel ............ some bad things to me

1) Bought new lex, someone hit it - damaged.

2) Fixed car, someone damaged it again ..............

3) My cousin who was only 30 died.

4) Car stolen, I was car jacked!

5) Bought new car, some one hit it again ............

6) Just found out that I need to pay the ex 40K ..................

All in that order, within 6 months .........

Chin up mate ............... look at the good things you have in life ! :D

Chin up son, most of us go through the odd bad patch every now and again.

Have a positive mental attitude, write down three realistic goals that you would like to achieve in the next 1 month and work out how you are going to achieve them.

Been there mate, so I know what your going through with exactly the same attitude - just wanted to jump :crybaby:

BUT like the others have said... be strong, it's hard yeah, but after a while you'll be a much stronger person with an ever increasing past - look forward not back :winky:

Best wishes

Tony.

"but i have kids"....................was the last and most "perfect" thing you said in your post. the fact that you have, logged on, signed in, and spoke about your problem shows you want to move on, how can we make..tomorrow better..! remember "WE" are family"

s*** happens in threes ir more WHY?  :tsktsk:

1 - the wife gose Ill, badly

2 - wife's dry cleaners shop is the problem so ending it....Closeing

3 - wife left me with a big debt to sort out

4 - just had a car Accedent

why .......why....... :tsktsk:  :sick:  :tsktsk:

my car - F - bumper needed, not too bad BUT why.......

know how it goes dude i have just finished a fight with the RAF where i have lost my home for being a single father (their rules) i am constantly in a battle to see my kids because the ex knows they are the only weapon she can use against me (she left me 25k in the hole), i've put in for early relaese from the RAF so after 7 yrs i am back to square one career wise. The way i see it theres always someone else who deserves offing before yourself and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

s :tsktsk: t comes in seasons like the weather but at least you get it out the way at the same time even if some days you don't feel like stepping out the door in case you get hit by a meteorite.

If it gets broke you can fix it and make it better than before

Sorry to hear thet (RAF) never cut you any slack Austin. I thought they were a "resonable" employer, if that statement exists.

I was totally robbed 2 years ago, lost my share (all) in a £400K house, cars, the bloody lot. But at least my kids still love me - my lad is coming to JapFest :hehe:

I'm going to say this topic covers what we call "life", no one can console somone in real need, LOC members all extend an arm of support to you and voluntiere advise but reality is in your hands, best advice "keep them open"

Sorry to hear thet (RAF) never cut you any slack Austin. I thought they were a "resonable" employer, if that statement exists.

I was totally robbed 2 years ago, lost my share (all) in a £400K house, cars, the bloody lot. But at least my kids still love me - my lad is coming to JapFest  :hehe:

whew i thought i got stung but your right about the kids they are worth the hassle (although i think execution should replace divorce in this country)

On an up note i have had two job offers just based on asking about some jobs and although i can't accept them yet they would have added 10k to my wages straight away (i'm holding out for a private jet and the md's daughter though :D)

Anyone not been divorced on here?

Hurts like hell, and yeh the kids are the most important, no matter what happens between you and the ex they will always love you as you will them.

It's that feeling, all I worked for is gone.

What's money, you earned it once before you can do it again, the kids are yours for life, if the ex keeps them away, keep in touch, they will grow up and make up their own minds about who they see and who they don't.

To mix threads, be confident, there are many happy times around the corner just are there are many sad ones on the road behind.

Anyone not been divorced on here?

Hurts like hell, and yeh the kids are the most important, no matter what happens between you and the ex they will always love you as you will them.

It's that feeling, all I worked for is gone.

What's money, you earned it once before you can do it again, the kids are yours for life, if the ex keeps them away, keep in touch, they will grow up and make up their own minds about who they see and who they don't.

To mix threads, be confident, there are many happy times around the corner just are there are many sad ones on the road behind.

But Neil, the point is, that it's the MOTHER who always wins EVERYTHING, despite any other considerations.....my own seperation didn't even get to the court, if it had I would have been kingly buggered!

yep when it comes to this kind of thing the law is an ***** but to be honest it needs something a little more serious than spiderman on a crane to get equality for men with women after a divorce. i'm going to do a workshop at JAE for all the bitter blokes :D its a 4 hour session involving the copious consumption of fermented beverages and moaning :lol:

yep when it comes to this kind of thing the law is an ***** but to be honest it needs something a little more serious than spiderman on a crane to get equality for men with women after a divorce. i'm going to do a workshop at JAE for all the bitter blokes :D its a 4 hour session involving the copious consumption of fermented beverages and moaning  :lol:

Ahl be deh wid u mah man!

But Neil, the point is, that it's the MOTHER who always wins EVERYTHING, despite any other considerations.....my own seperation didn't even get to the court, if it had I would have been kingly buggered!

Was going to mention that but held back, mine took me to court for a possession order, I backed down and moved, she moved her man in, stopped me seeing the kids. Meanwhile I'm paying the mortgage and maintenance for the kids while they are both working and i'm living in a poxy studio flat. Not a lot to show for 20 years of hard work.

Still here I am out the other side, married again and very happy, got a nice car and three motorbikes. See my kids every weekend so b*lloks to her. She don't speak to me and that makes me evem happier.

always look on the bright side and take life one day at a time.

If life is really as bad as it can be then it WILL get better, its the only way it can go :)

when i get really depressed i just remember all the good things in life, friends, kids (not that i have any but just making a point), etc, etc...

hope this helps.....

Jason

Was going to mention that but held back, mine took me to court for a possession order, I backed down and moved, she moved her man in, stopped me seeing the kids. Meanwhile I'm paying the mortgage and maintenance for the kids while they are both working and i'm living in a poxy studio flat. Not a lot to show for 20 years of hard work.

Still here I am out the other side, married again and very happy, got a nice car and three motorbikes. See my kids every weekend so b*lloks to her. She don't speak to me and that makes me evem happier.

makes me angry that does :tsktsk: but good to see that you got through it and its all good now. With the way we get treated i wonder why people are so surprised that some fathers just walk not that i ever would but i doubt society notices the strain we get put under

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links