Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Experienced something of a w :tsktsk: r today. On the way back from sunny nuneaton i ended up behind a joker in a white golf who then proceeded to make sure he moved over to block me from overtaking at every chance (even on single carriageway) so we hit the A5 and i managed to get the car by the side of him and surprise surprise he decided to floor it :angry: At this point i was really rather annoyed so i flipped the ect switch and shoved my size 10s as hard to the carpet as i could. Now i am not going to mention speeds (i'd only get dissaproving looks) but after about 500 yards the golf couldn't keep up any more and i got to look at a very disgruntled vee dub owner in the rear view mirror :P

It may be childish and those with more sense will say i should have just stayed back but damn it was fun and made me feel alot better :D

:P Had the same this week, BMW new 3 series 3.0 Diesel came up behind me, all over the rear bumper, made the over take, I planted the boot andpasted then left him, gear changed at 6.5K each gear got to ****** and he was gone, just a speck, felt good no traffic on the road so no danger, but why do BMW drivers think speed all the time? :P

had a similar incident.. not over taking.. but tailgating me

had exactly the same on the M62 a few weeks back.

young lad, yellow shirt, designer glasses, trendy trimmed around the jaw designer beirdy thing.

if I can read the label on your **** shirt - you are too close you wowwypop!

had a similar incident.. not over taking.. but tailgating me

had exactly the same on the M62 a few weeks back.

young lad, yellow shirt, designer glasses, trendy trimmed around the jaw designer beirdy thing.

if I can read the label on your **** shirt - you are too close you wowwypop!

Did you do the decent thing and leave him for dead?

If someone is tailgating me then I always slow right down to annoy them and then shout out the mileage of my car to them just in case they aren't close enough to see it or they can't read.

i know i`ll probably incur the wrath of the LOC for this, but this is what i do.........

handbrake :driving:

whilst keeping a damn good eye on their faces in the rvmirror, heh heh.

some faces i`ve seen, their eyes as big as plates, when they realise that the car in front has suddenly slowed with no brake lights showing!!!

very naughty, very dangerous but who else is going to punish or frighten tailgaters?????? :duh: :winky:

i know i`ll probably incur the wrath of the LOC for this, but this is what i do.........

some faces i`ve seen, their eyes as big as plates, when they realise that the car in front has suddenly slowed with no brake lights showing!!!

very naughty, very dangerous but who else is going to punish or frighten tailgaters?????? :duh:  :winky:

i like it but i would be too worried about some uninsured :tsktsk: ramming me

very naughty, very dangerous but who else is going to punish or frighten tailgaters?????? :duh:  :winky:

i like it but i would be too worried about some uninsured :tsktsk: ramming me

You`ll have to check with Scarface but i`m pretty sure that by law you are actually allowed to kill them should that happen.

It`s something to do with compound interest, 2 wrongs making a right and so on. :ph34r:

I find that washing the windscreen and lights causes them to back off for some reason. The thought of killing themselves by ramming the back of my car doesn't seem to worry them at all but fine drops of soapy water seem to worry them sick??!!

:)

I find that washing the windscreen and lights causes them to back off for some reason.  The thought of killing themselves by ramming the back of my car doesn't seem to worry them at all but fine drops of soapy water seem to worry them sick??!!

:)

This is an excellent deterrent, for a few miles at least - a good blast on the windscreen and the headlamp washers at the same time tends to keep them a bit further back :tomato:

Or even better - how about one of those firebreather kits like Pete Jenkin has on the Genesis? :devil:

If someone is tailgating me then I always slow right down to annoy them and then shout out the mileage of my car to them just in case they aren't close enough to see it or they can't read.

A friend of mine was driving an unmarked police car,when a chav in a saxo tailgated him,after a few miles he flashed up the police stop sign,got out and opened the boot of the cop car and asked the young chav if he wanted to get in as he was that close.

Needless to say my mate booked him for driving in a manner which could be construed as dangerous, or something like that :D

You`ll have to check with Scarface but i`m pretty sure that by law you are actually allowed to kill them should that happen.

It`s something to do with compound interest, 2 wrongs making a right and so on. :ph34r:

Yes, Yes ... and yes :D

the VVTI works well of many occasion...........i find at high speed, and then one can take most anything.........once cruising at 130mph (bad boy).........the best car, i think a lot of peeps bottle it! :D :P :blush:

I've not had any non sense recently in my lexus, but I did have someone in an integra type r try to race me up a dual carriage way, I over took him on the previous stretch, to which he plastered it up to the island, and so both cars nailed it up the next stretch....

I was actually suprised that even though the lexus is a big beast it was keeping him at bay, up to 60 the teg was gaining, then after that, dunno if he missed a gear, but the lexus pulled ahead by 3 car lengths, I'll not mention the speed we were travelling at before letting off, but it was 12am.

Just really suprised me that the lexus gs300 sport MKI was keeping a teg type R at bay, keep seeing him driving about now aswell :duh:

You cant beat the torque of a big cc engine at higher speeds,i had the old mk1 MR2 years back,1.6litre 16V,it loved to rev,very quick round town and 0 to 60 was quick in its day.But 60mph Plus it was finished up against larger cc engines.

Cheers chips.

You cant beat the torque of a big cc engine at higher speeds,i had the old mk1 MR2 years back,1.6litre  16V,it loved to rev,very quick round town and 0 to 60 was quick in its day.But 60mph Plus it was finished up against larger cc engines.

Cheers chips.

i've noticed in the GS when you kickdown from 60 or so as soon as the rev counter hits 4500rpm - 6000rpm the car seems to bunch then take off. Now a manual GS would be buckets of fun

You can now get an LED display for about £50 that you can put in the back window and program with suitable responses, like YOU ARE TOO F***ING CLOSE! I'm thinking of getting one.

You can now get an LED display for about £50 that you can put in the back window and program with suitable responses, like YOU ARE TOO F***ING CLOSE!  I'm thinking of getting one.

dude, where from? :D

hows about missile system arming danger would that work :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links