Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Month Old Is200 Busted

Can't believe it, the most expensive car I've ever bought, the one where everyone goes on about how they never go wrong :duh: and I've got a diff oil leak

Really not impressed :angry::angry:

the car is one month old!!!!

the way my luck goes with cars I bet I'm the first to ever have this.

*******car fixed in 1 day :) *******

Can't believe it, the most expensive car I've ever bought, the one where everyone goes on about how they never go wrong :duh:  and I've got a diff oil leak

Really not impressed :angry:  :angry:

the way my luck goes with cars I bet I'm the first to ever have this

oouch dude :( sounds to me like a REALLY unlucky pick of the bunch.

no system is ever 100% efficient but lexus are pretty close (99% in my opinion) i think you may be in that 1% of unlucky owners...

any chance they'll replace the ENTIRE car for you?

you can maybe suggest you lost faith in the first vehicle and would like a completely new start?! i dont know... :( feel for you mate.

the same thing happens with me when i buy electronic equipment... dvd players, computers, laptops, phones, even the damn solar powered calculator packed up on me first time round :(

Can't believe it, the most expensive car I've ever bought, the one where everyone goes on about how they never go wrong :duh:  and I've got a diff oil leak

Really not impressed :angry:  :angry:

the way my luck goes with cars I bet I'm the first to ever have this

I never heard of it, but thats harsh man, i'm so sorry for you. Don't be put off because of it though, Lexus has a great service team and are top notch.

Niraj, think it would ba an exceptional case if they did replace the car :unsure: . Might give it a go tho, I'll try anything mate.

Forgot to say, called out the RAC, they said the car can't be driven, so I'm getting a hire car at their expense, the hire company is opening specially at RAC's cost and they're paying for a Taxi to take me their. Seems Lexus/RAC control are very helpfull so far

Wonder if I can cause anyone some more expense :shifty:

Sorry to hear about your problems, I do hope you´ll get the car fixed soon!

My Lexus is now 4 months old and I have had MORE problems with this Lexus than on any other of my previous cars! I have owned 8 Jaguars, 4 BMWs and some Swedish cars aswell but none have failed me like the Lexus!

It is not only the car that fails, Lexus Sweden is rather awkward to deal with...

I am stuck with the Lexus and I will do the best of it but I will never ever buy a Lexus again! I will probably "give" the car to my mother i August/September and order a new BMW 3-serie Touring!

My list of things that have went wrong with my Lexus is, to me, way too long...

ByggareBob

Sounds like you've had a really bad deal out of your Lexus :huh: problems with a car are one thing, but when you come across unhelpful dealers that just makes the situation worse. I still have to see what this dealers customer service is like

Hope it gets better for you mate.

where exactly is it leaking from?? the drive shafts or the plug???

I couldn't tell you fluff, the whole underside of the diff is covered in oil, I can't really see up the side of it without jacking it up. Might have a better look when its recovered tomorrow

0 points for Lexus :angry: for building a ***** diff, but a 10/10 for the Hatfield dealer, the car is now fixed already :)

They got the car yesterday off the back of the RAC truck, straight onto the ramp and diagnosed the problem to be a drive shaft oil seal.

Ordered the part overnight and fitted it today :D so all done and sitting back on my drive. First class service I reckon

0 points for Lexus :angry: for building a ***** diff, but a 10/10 for the Hatfield dealer, the car is now fixed already :)

They got the car yesterday off the back of the RAC truck, straight onto the ramp and diagnosed the problem to be a drive shaft oil seal.

Ordered the part overnight and fitted it today :D  so all done and sitting back on my drive. First class service I reckon

Were you leaving Hatfield at about 5pm tonight?

If you were, I saw you pulling out!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links