Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

High Mileage Se

Hi im looking to buy an Is200se with AeroPack2 the only ting is that it has high mileage of about 130k...now i dont personally mind the mileage as im looking to keep for quite some time.......oh it does have service history

Question.....

Should i steer away from the car because of the high mileage?

does the servicing bills go up because of this

cheers for your help :driving:

soon to be a lexus owner

Hi im looking to buy an Is200se with AeroPack2 the only ting is that it has high mileage of about 130k...now i dont personally mind the mileage as im looking to keep for quite some time.......oh it does have service history

Question.....

Should i steer away from the car because of the high mileage?

does the servicing bills go up because of this

cheers for your help :driving:

soon to be a lexus owner

i wouldnt have thought the mileage would be a problem but remeber the whole car has done that many miles,there are loads of lower mileage cars out there so take your time mate,i waited 6 months and found what i wanted,but hey its what your happy with in the end ,i dont know much about service costs as i get mine done at my local garage,none lexus.good luck and welcome.

as long as it is reflected in the price i cant see a problem with a high mileage is200.the cambelt should have been done already so the servicing should be ok.as besty said the whole car has done the miles not just the engine so dont be fooled by dealer waffle about these cars go on forever as no car go's on forever with out having things changed like the clutch,disc's,gearbox,starter,alternator and so on .not to mention the wear on the interiour and the bodywork.i would say a full lexus history is a must as well (backed up with bills for the work as well ).

the car is being sold for 5995, and has a full service history...the condition of the car is pretty good..oh its an is200se platinum ice + (Aero pack) on a W Reg

oh...It has the usual stone chips on the bonnet.

I took it for a test drive and i must say the ride was very smooth..:)

:)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links