Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Phone Mounting Bracket

Hi all

I am trying to source a metal bracket that allows you to fit a phone holder to the dash of the IS200.

The bracket fits in the gap between the edge of the radio and the dash so that you don't have to screw holes into the dash. The phone cradle is then attached to the bracket.

I saw one on eBay a couple of months ago, but haven't seen one since.

Any ideas where I can get them from?

Many thanks.

ByggareBob,

Kuda has leather phone consoles for the LHD IS and most other Lexus models. Here is a photo on its U.S. website but I think Kuda is a German company: http://www.kuda-phonebase.com/mount.php?mo..._options_id=206

I installed a leather Kuda phonebase in my LHD 2000 LS400 - its colour almost perfectly matches the seat upholstery colour. The photo of the LS400 phonebase on the Kuda website is the one currently sold. The current model does not have a place for a phone kit speaker and somewhat less bulky.

I meant to say that "The photo of the LHD LS400 phonebase on the Kuda website is the NOT the one currently sold." My apologies.

Will take a look - thanks very much!

Just found the exact bracket I'm looking for - thanks very much Rodders UK. :)

If you ask to pop down (there based in Chessington) and take a look you can get a cash deal ;) I got mine for a tenner! :ph34r:

Will take a look - thanks very much!

Just found the exact bracket I'm looking for - thanks very much Rodders UK. :)

If you ask to pop down (there based in Chessington) and take a look you can get a cash deal ;) I got mine for a tenner! :ph34r:

Thanks very much Jiberjaber, I will bear it in mind; I'm not far from Chessington. :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links