Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Kazama Pipe Questions

Young Gun

Just got my Kazama Pipe (thanks very much dave F***king sexy C**t) lol.

Slapped her one in an hours with my mate, started her up and ...............

I was nearly gonna cry i couldnt tell the difference.

after a few mins running she started to purr and has been getting louder ever since (could just be me getting use to it).

If anyone is thinking of getting a pipe that isnt like these nob end rude boy "look at me pipe" get this its a sweet sounding and looking piece of kit.

Cheers to all of those who helped me choice and buy it.

Also does anyone know anything about getting the cat removed just for a straight throw power gains, engine damage etc.

Elliot,

Glad you like it !

You can take the baffle out for a bit more noise :whistling:

I do a proper hi flow cat which replaces the restrictive OEM cat. This will make you MOT safe and give some more gee gees......

I' have it fitted to mine and and it flew thru the MOT

Have sold out but will have some more for JAE :winky:

Mine is also pretty quiet, especially when cold. It almost sounds stock at that point. It really rumbles when it gets up to temperature though. I know what you mean about the first start up though, when I first started mine I was shocked at how little difference it made for a full system. However, its about power not noise! Plus I then found out after that that it got loud when warm. Good for stealthy pull offs. ;)

Elliot,

Glad you like it !

You can take the baffle out for a bit more noise  :whistling:

I do a proper hi flow cat which replaces the restrictive OEM cat. This will make you MOT safe and give some more gee gees......

I' have it fitted to mine and and it flew thru the MOT

Have sold out but will have some more for JAE  :winky:

Hey dave (i think) lol

the one on your site looks like the one after the manifold, i was wondering about the one i bolted the kazama on to it quite short and got a big canister on it i thinks its the cat or a expansion chamber??????

i was thinking if i got a straight through at this point then kept the cat or wotever it is then bolted it on for MOT's ??????

Get back to me all.

Cheers

The high flow cat is just after the manifold. Having the cat fitted means you will be OK with the MOT man and the Police if stopped and checked over (happened to me a while ago)

You can get a bit of pipe instead but you need to fiddle about with O2 emulators etc

• 3 weeks later...

I am thinking of selling my Blue Flame exhaust system Back box and cat back middle pipe. It is a bit too intrusive for me. I am looking for somthing far more quiter something like the standard or the hks silent,

I have been told that the Kazama prolex doe a fine rear box,

Been thinking for quite some time on this box but not sure about the middle pipe will it fit or not.

Any how if anyone has a nice quite system and are looking for a good proformace exhaust then i have one.

This is only 2 months old and till on the car so i need a new quite one first.

offers anyone ? or have you a nice quite system to trade?

Silent

if intrested then e-mail me at Silent@ntlworld.com

Just got my Kazama Pipe (thanks very much dave F***king sexy C**t) lol.

Slapped her one in an hours with my mate, started her up and ...............

I was nearly gonna cry i couldnt tell the difference.

after a few mins running she started to purr and has been getting louder ever since (could just be me getting use to it).

If anyone is thinking of getting a pipe that isnt like these nob end rude boy "look at me pipe" get this its a sweet sounding and looking piece of kit.

Cheers to all of those who helped me choice and buy it.

Also does anyone know anything about getting the cat removed just for a straight throw power gains, engine damage etc.

mine must be a special one cause its well different to standard,a lot more noisy :P

i was wondering about the one i bolted the kazama on to it quite short and got a big canister on it i thinks its the cat or a expansion chamber??????

Most back-box exhausts for the IS bolts onto the silencer part of the exhaust system (I assume you're referring to a rather large cylinder inbetween the cat and the muffler?).

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links