Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Attempted Theft From My Lex

Ravstar

I was sitting in my room when i heard some kids outside- took a look and they were all over my lex, trying to nick stuff off it! I opened the window and shouted and they ran off. What a bunch of wowwypops..

I went outside and then spotted one hiding at the corner of the street watching, and when i saw him he pegged it. I went up to my room and got my videocamera out and waited, and then spotted them down the other side of the street lookin for me/my car. Managed to catch a glimpse on the video camera using the digital zoom, then called the police.

Police came down (after being on hold for about 10 minutes!) and told me they are going to look for em and ask em what they were up to, and then they would come back to me and check out the video footage. It's been about an hour now and still nothing :unsure:

Honestly, what is this place coming to?!

My lex is havin a bad week- first the hit and run bump, and now this

The little :tsktsk: 's! You should have phoned up and said you saw a biker with a small number plate, they'd have got the flying squad there in 2 minutes flat.

Why should people be allowed to get away with this?

It's been about an hour now and still nothing 

Yeah great isn't it? and the best thing is you can't do anything about it, woohooo! :crying:

Almost 4 hours now and still nothing :crybaby:

(Thinking positively) - They must be engaged in a high speed chase with them (the kids having bikes) or in a firefight, which is why they're taking so long. Or perhaps they have forgotten about me and have gone to fight other crime/eat lunch? :angry: They could have at least looked at the video footage i got clearly identifying the culprits (it would have made me feel better if not anything else!)

The policewoman goes 'they didn't do any damage to your car so they really can't get in trouble' - should I have waited for them to batter my car?! I thought crime prevention was the way forward!

It isn't a major crime I know, but at the end of the day it is happening on my doorstep in broad daylight, in what was once a very nice and quiet residential area in London. It really is quite sad- there have been over 10 car break-ins on my side of the road alone in the past few months (the most latest being last week).

Know how you feel

I was having some trouble with a thug of a guy, he was banging on the door and shouting thru the letter box at me saying he was going to kill me etc while i was on the phone to the police, the operator heard him saying this and kicking the door etc, she said to me, Dont open your door and well send someone round asap, anyway 4 hours later I phoned the police back and told them not to bother coming round as the guy had gone. Thinking back, I should have told them he wasnt correctly displaying his tax disc...

Know how you feel

I was having some trouble with a thug of a guy, he was banging on the door and shouting thru the letter box at me saying he was going to kill me etc while i was on the phone to the police, the operator heard him saying this and kicking the door etc, she said to me, Dont open your door and well send someone round asap, anyway 4 hours later I phoned the police back and told them not to bother coming round as the guy had gone. Thinking back, I should have told them he wasnt correctly displaying his tax disc...

Damn- or you could have said that he was doing 30.0001mph in a 30mph zone

Know how you feel

When he shouted through the letter box you should have stuck something straight in his eye ,they would have come quick enough then i bet. :D

Know how you feel

When he shouted through the letter box you should have stuck something straight in his eye ,they would have come quick enough then i bet. :D

like hairspray or oven cleaner!

... or furniture polish - after all you were only doing some housework and could not be expected to know someone was going to open the letter box at that precise moment ... :ph34r:

i live in one of the quitest villages in Southampton, and about 4 months ago some little chav's spat and egg'd my lex, filthy little sh!ts!!!!!! If i find out who done it, lets just say the population in our village will go down slighlty!!!!!!!

More and more chav's seem to be invading my village........i have been considering running them down anyway as i need a new front bumper and that would make a good argument to buy one!!!!!!

i live in one of the quitest villages in Southampton, and about 4 months ago some little chav's spat and egg'd my lex, filthy little sh!ts!!!!!! If i find out who done it, lets just say the population in our village will go down slighlty!!!!!!!

More and more chav's seem to be invading my village........i have been considering running them down anyway as i need a new front bumper and that would make a good argument to buy one!!!!!!

Mate I know the feeling- a few months ago I was driving back out of central london on the M40, at about 60mph at night (with 4 passengers) and it was raining (don't worry I wasn't speeding!) and some little bastards egged my car at that speed- I almost lost control and had ZERO visibility for a few seconds in full high speed traffic. Thank *** for wipers! That was ***** scary, and I cannot believe there are people out there SO stupid to attempt such things given the high risk of loss of life.

I was sitting in my room when i heard some kids outside- took a look and they were all over my lex, trying to nick stuff off it!  I opened the window and shouted and they ran off.  What a bunch of wowwypops..

I went outside and then spotted one hiding at the corner of the street watching, and when i saw him he pegged it.  I went up to my room and got my videocamera out and waited, and then spotted them down the other side of the street lookin for me/my car.  Managed to catch a glimpse on the video camera using the digital zoom, then called the police.

Police came down (after being on hold for about 10 minutes!) and told me they are going to look for em and ask em what they were up to, and then they would come back to me and check out the video footage.  It's been about an hour now and still nothing  :unsure:

Honestly, what is this place coming to?!

My lex is havin a bad week- first the hit and run bump, and now this

This happen to me about a month back, F***ks got away with the badges and scratched the boot, worse thing was the police caught them, and to this day no reply from them about any compensation. :angry:

This happen to me about a month back, F***ks got away with the badges and scratched the boot, worse thing was the police caught them, and to this day no reply from them about any compensation.  :angry:

Might be worth ringing up the cop shop regularly, quoting your crime number and asking what's happening regarding compensation, seeing as the cops caught them!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links