Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Center Armrests!

Mr Singh

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will give till end of the week for those i haven't recieved deposits for.

After then i will remove you from the list. Its unfair to keep the others who have paid waiting, don't you think?

Well said Am .......... can't wait forever for some people ............. some may have genuine reasons for delay, but how long are you supposed to wait.

I think you / everyone has waited long enough ............

Hi all

I'm terribly sorry to keep you all waiting!

My bank here is extremly picky about foreign transfers and i have had a bit of a quarrel with them...

I wont go in details, but they are PICKY!

I have tried my best to get them to work, but they are not the most service minded ones i have met to put it that way!!

We gave it another shot today, so lets hope the money comes through...

I probably will this time but if it don't i will send you cash via airmail ASAP!

Again, I AM EXTREMLY SORRY people... There is just much more i can do... I have been trying my best... SORRY... dont want to come out as a bad payer and a selfish memer here, since i'm new and all... :crybaby:

Okay! it's finnaly DONE!

Got some help from a nice lady at the bank today and she sorted things out for me!!

It was remakably easier than i have been earlier explained by the bank... (those incompitent fools)

Think i will use paypal from now on then... havent used it before...

Okay! it's finnaly DONE!

Got some help from a nice lady at the bank today and she sorted things out for me!!

It was remakably easier than i have been earlier explained by the bank... (those incompitent fools)

Think i will use paypal from now on then... havent used it before...

Cash recieved now mate, got there in the end :P

That leaves 1 person :whistling:

Well its Friday so its the end of the week.... what to do oh what to do? I feel bad for leaving others out but for the greater good of the group (buy) I suppose we go ahead without them?

Im counting down my 30 days already.... cant wait. :blush:

OH NO I can not believe I missed this what a f%&kwit. The lack of arm rest was the one thing that almost put me off buying the lex. Oh well :blush:

If anyone has second thoughts about fitting there's then let me know and I will have cash waiting :winky:

Billsy

Yup yesterday was last day.

Billsy have PM'd you, can sort one, order to be placed Monday :D

Nice one Mr Singh much appreciated :D Money sent.

If its not been posted already here's a link to a walkthrough. Its for the IS300 but should be very similar. Is there a better guide anywhere?

Thanks mate, deposit recieved :)

Yup, thats link on the first thread. Its not going to take more than two braincells to figure out how to fit it ;)

:D

Just noticed something Am, are these US spec ones we are getting or Euro ones?

The cigarette lighter on the US model seems to be in the box that we are replacing with the new armrest box - are we going to end up with a hole in the console where we don't have that part in our cars?

This is the bit I'm on about:

359131Armrestinstallation010.jpg

359126Armrestinstallation007.jpg

Cheers buddy :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links