Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Trax 2005

Zee007

The latter would be easier - give me something to do of an evening too !

I took loads of the cars on the stand too but they don't appear to be on the camera - weird :blink:

Still got you though!

PM me to arrange for next week some time - beer and something to eat.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, executive descision - Nando's at the Cornerhouse complex by Trinity Square, say 7:30

Anyone is welcome to park outside my place on Derby Terrace, 'coz the city centre is a nightmare with all the roadworks at the moment.

All OK with this?

Erm good by me but that Nando's isn't Halal if you're eating....

Then again there's lots of nice boozers round there :D

Will park at yours too Mike if that's ok, gonna mind my alloys this time though :o

Send us the address down Zee if you like and I'll come get you, any speed humps on the way I should know about?!

What time do you finish work? I'm available as soon as I've had my meeting tomorrow :D

You staying over in Notts then?

Send us the address down Zee if you like and I'll come get you, any speed humps on the way I should know about?!

What time do you finish work? I'm available as soon as I've had my meeting tomorrow :D

You staying over in Notts then?

Cheers Aide - I sould be done for anytime after 5. Give me a call when you rock up. NG2 3HX. Station Street. No speed bumps fella.

I that case do we want to eat at Scruffy's bistro just across the road from me, they do both bar snacks and full meals? Saves hauling into town then....

and Aido....it's usually full of nubile stoodies

Lemme know and I'll shout across the road and book a table

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk