Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Removed The Black Plastic Backing Plate

Hi folks, not sure if others have tried this, im sure they have, but ive just removed the back plate on mine and im not sure wether its just me or ive got it into my head that the car seems to pick up better.

Could be to the fact that I made a four our journedy to Wales at the start of the week or it my improve performance even if only slighty.

Any comments aprreciated.

:D

do you mean the black plastic plate on the back of the grille!

if so i did that and it did help the engine stay a bit cooler, plus i had an induction kit so that helped as it meant the air it was breathing was a little cooler

nah just open the bonnet, take out the push pin rivet things and then there are three tabe that connect it to the bumper above the number plate

if you look down behind the grille you should be able to see them

should literally take 2mins

Don't think you got any replies coz no one knows the ***** what you are on about!

nar, think its one of the first mods people do isnt it? only takes a few seconds too.

wildrnes whipped mine off at my first ever loc meet.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links