Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Adaptive Cruise Control On Rh400h

I saw this on the Prius website:

http://www.priuschat.com/forums/portal.php?topic_id=10402

"Other features include Adaptive Cruise Control where you set the distance of the vehicle in front of you before the system slows the RX400h down for you,"

Does this feature work on our UK versions of the 400H?

My new 400 arrives 1 September :) :driving:

"Other features include Adaptive Cruise Control where you set the distance of the vehicle in front of you before the system slows the RX400h down for you,"

My new 400 arrives 1  September :) :driving:

It's available on the new GS too. Didn't think it was an RX400 option though.

br

D

My new 400 arrives 1  September :) :driving:

It's available on the new GS too. Didn't think it was an RX400 option though.

br

D

Damian, Thanks for your reply.

It looks like you are correct, so I will have to do without it :(

Rather a shame though,I now hear that it is available in certain cars such as some Mercedes models. I wonder if I can import the kit from USA or Japan....

BR

B.

• 3 weeks later...

With the way people cut in front of you on the road here I couldn't imagine anything worse!

Other drivers - it's what takes the pleasure out of cruise control!

java script:emoticon(':winky:')

D

Damian, Thanks for your reply.

It looks like you are correct, so I will have to do without it :(

Rather a shame though,I now hear that it is available in certain cars such as some Mercedes models. I wonder if I can import the kit from USA or Japan....

BR

B.

It's available on the LS, GS and will be on the new IS.

It's not available on the RX. The laser version is available on US RX300s but that system was never available in the UK (it's been an option on US vehicles for a few years now).

Maybe the new radar system will be available when they face lift the RX next year?

It's not available on the RX. The laser version is available on US RX300s but that system was never available in the UK (it's been an option on US vehicles for a few years now).

Maybe the new radar system will be available when they face lift the RX next year?

Thanks Colin.

Maybe next year then...

Hi Colin, whats this about a facelift for the RX have you heard something.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links