Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cheap P.c Needed

mudzs

Be careful with Dell- their customer service/tech support suck bad. I have had several bad run ins with them , as have many colleageues/friends/randoms. Ended up opening up my laptop and repairing it myself!

Be careful with Dell- their customer service/tech support suck bad.  I have had several bad run ins with them , as have many colleageues/friends/randoms.  Ended up opening up my laptop and repairing it myself!

gimme the specs u want and let me have a look at what i can build one for or acquire one for

Be careful with Dell- their customer service/tech support suck bad.  I have had several bad run ins with them , as have many colleageues/friends/randoms.  Ended up opening up my laptop and repairing it myself!

gimme the specs u want and let me have a look at what i can build one for or acquire one for

Just want one that can connecet to the internet and looks ok as it has to sit in the living room.need a screen as well pref a flat screen as space is at a premium.the dell one seems like a good deal

Just want one that can connecet to the internet and looks ok as it has to sit in the living room.need a screen as well pref a flat screen as space is at a premium.the dell one seems like a good deal

managed to do a p4 fairly high spec with flat screen a while ago for 400

We've standardised on Dell at work, and have been using Dell laptops for years.

I recently purchased a Dell Dimension 5000 from the Dell Outlet for about £450, P4 3GHz, 1GB RAM, 2 x 80GB HDD, DVDROM, DVD burner, 128MB ATI X300 video card with TV out, Audigy 2 sound card, wireless keyboard and mouse, no monitor though. VERY quiet, only needed it to record CCTV so I flogged the video card, sound card, DVD burner and speakers on eBay! Spec. would normally have cost just over £800. Highly recommended. The Dell Outlet stock is constantly changing, so if you don't see anything you like, check back in an hour or so. There are usually "£50 off" or "free delivery" offers on them (check through the optional extras when adding to your basket) which offset the VAT.

DON'T TOUCH TINY WITH A BARGE POLE!

Tiny and Time came bottom of a Which? customer satisfaction survey, their customer service absolutely sucks.

Looking at this one ,comes with 17" flatscreen monitor

Dimension 2400 (D07247)

Intel® Celeron® Processor (2.6GHz, 128K cache, 400MHz FSB), Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition SP2 - English

Any good as i am useless with computers ,and realy aint got a clue what all the numbers etc mean

Its more than enough just for web browsing :)

it will be nice and speedy and will look nice on the 17" flat screen too

more important than the speed of the processor is how much RAM is in the machine does it come with 256? 0r 512 megabytes of ram?

the more it has the better

I know a couple of people who have one of these at eBuyer. They are very good for the price. And they are on special today so only £199.99 if you buy before 5pm today!

You'll need to buy a seperate monitor though.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links