Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Disneyland Resort Paris

marcus

Hi all, they dont know it yet :winky: but im takeing my 3 boys to Disneyland Paris for a week ........next month,

I booked this about 8 months ago as its cost me alot to take them there for a week.

we are staying in the "Disney,s Davy Crockett Ranch" :D

what i would like to know is! whats the Ranch like..........have any of you stayed there! all so whats Disneyland Paris like now!! i went there when they 1st opened it .........but alot has been added to it........... :whistling:

all so whats Paris like as i have never been.............and i was thinking off takeing the kids for a dayout to Paris when we are there............what nice places to see when i get there and what places to stay away from as i will be in my IS200 Turbo :whistling: any help would be good thanks guys :winky:

Thanks

marcus

I went about 3 years ago, I went in a very wet and dark November, it was cheap and we stayed in the santa fe hotel, the hotel was very nice indeed and was about a 5 min walk away from the theme park, I think the davy crockett one is about 10 or 12 mins walk away, but that wont bother you too much i dont think. I have to say, I really enjoyed it there. we only went to Paris on the way back for some "shopping" and it was arranged by the coach company so I cannot really comment on Paris it's self.

but if your a big kid like me then you'll love it and the ride are great :)

just keep an eye on the prices of burgers and things like that, they can be VERY EXPENSIVE...

Went there with the wife an jnr about a month ago. Stayed at the Newport Bay.

I enjoyed it, also I knew what to expect as I had been before with some mates. The rides are ok, also the Walt Disney Park was great. You will enjoy the tanker exploding in front of you !

Only thing is, it is very expensive on the resort. And all the shops sell near enough the same stuff. I would visit the shopping village which is around 5 minutes away, they have a better selection of food outlets.

As far as Paris goes, the usual attractions are ok. Have a look at the link below for a little more info.

http://www.shortbreakstodisney.com/index.asp

Enjoy.

I went a little while back and loved it ,stayed in the disney hotel so walk was very short(lift from lobby came out in the park).biggest gripe was the cost of food in the resturaunts around £80 a night for two adults and two children and tbh the food was not that great .check out the rainforest cafe of an evening for your grub the kids will love it .could not get enough of the areosmith ride and my six year old went on it about 8 times .dont forget your fast track tickets they are well worth it .if you are taking the car cram it with food as this is the biggest exspence whilst you are there .i am gonna go back again this xmas .hope you have a great time ,we did .

Thanks guys for your input :D I can not wait ................the kids dont know they are going to Disneyland :winky: :whistling: can not wait to see there faces when we pull up out side :hehe:

what nice places to see when i get there and what places to stay away from as i will be in my IS200 Turbo :whistling:  any help would be good thanks guys :winky:

Park in the underground parkings, it is the safest place. The most interesting spots are around l'Ile de la Cité, in the center :)

what nice places to see when i get there and what places to stay away from as i will be in my IS200 Turbo :whistling:  any help would be good thanks guys :winky:

Park in the underground parkings, it is the safest place. The most interesting spots are around l'Ile de la Cité, in the center :)

Thanks for that mate :winky: as i would not like to go back to where i parked it and see that it was not there :crying:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys :D just got back about 2 hours ago, what can i say, we all had a good time.....me boys loved it :D ..............i have never walked so much in my life, we must of walked 10 miles or more aday :o but it was all good fun, as the kids had a time off there life, to see there faces when we got there was just the best thing in the world :D so much to do and see............we did not know where to start......i think we got to do most things they had to offer........................all i can say if you are thinking off going, dont think about it just do it you will love it. :D :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links