Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Manchester Meet

Gord

Does anyone want to go bowling in the manchester area ? intrest please, it will be where we went last time. place called Ahton under lyne, its right next to the M60, ringroad around Manchester, it will be on a sun september 18th lots of places to eat and drink. so anyone intrested ? please put you name and date you would like :D (im going this sat with the kids :hehe: so will get some price's)

Gord - bowling x4

Anees - bowling

chris s

damer + 1 bowling

wosket

brettster - bowling

Besty

Aido - bowling

Mr Morse - bowling x2

Dave Ellen (Mr prolex)

Marcus

steveL - bowling

lexus boy

Ash

Matt Mcnally

Mr H (Ally) - bowling

jasper

Geoffers - bowling

Maddy

Gramps

Address

Ashton Moss Leisure Park

Fold Way

Ashton Under Lyne

OL7 0PG

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too i think!

I have to confess however that I cannot bowl - even my sister is better then me (not being sexist!) !! :lol:

What about this?

http://www.daytona.co.uk/intro.php?venue=Manchester 

Karting - seems like great fun. Never tried it but it could be good! :D

We will have to see how many we get to come as karting costs lots and you need a min number to turn up, and has to be booked + payed for 1st, lots of people didnt trun up to the last karting meet in warrington (wosket sorted) and i was ringing people on the day trying to fill places. :D

I have to confess however that I cannot bowl - even my sister is better then me (not being sexist!) !! :lol:

Cant be any worse than my attempts at the last meet there :unsure: :shutit:

You can put them side thing up :o then you got to hit something :lol:

Cant be any worse than my attempts at the last meet there :unsure: :shutit:

You can put them side thing up :o then you got to hit something :lol:

Best book me and Anees a kiddies lane then :lol:

Me too i think!

What about this?

We will have to see how many we get to come as karting costs lots and you need a min number to turn up, and has to be booked + payed for 1st, lots of people didnt trun up to the last karting meet in warrington (wosket sorted) and i was ringing people on the day trying to fill places. :D

Sorry Gord! :blush: Hope you didn't think I was being pushy! :tomato:

Karting appealed to me because I am VERY bad at bowling and I was at Camelot last week with the family and they had a small kart track. I overtook everyone and was in the lead.... :driving: Until this "older driver" I was trying to overtake hit me!! :whistling: :P It was great fun...... :lol:

I didn't realise the cost of karting! :blush:

Best book me and Anees a kiddies lane then  :lol:

Yippe!! That should mean my bowls stay in the my own lane and not the one next to it! :blush:

Going to get training from my little 12 year old brother - even he can hammer me!! :blush:

Me too i think!

What about this?

Sorry Gord! :blush: Hope you didn't think I was being pushy! :tomato:

Karting appealed to me because I am VERY bad at bowling and I was at Camelot last week with the family and they had a small kart track. I overtook everyone and was in the lead.... :driving: Until this "older driver" I was trying to overtake hit me!! :whistling: :P It was great fun...... :lol:

I didn't realise the cost of karting! :blush:

Not at all Anees :D karting is great fun :D and we will do again someday, just feel that we wont get the numbers that all :D :o

hello people, i am new to the club, would there be any other girls going to this meeting as being single and in love with my lexus i would like to have a laugh with other girls as we do. thankyou.

debsport x

hello people, i am new to the club, would there be any other girls going to this meeting as being single and in love with my lexus i would like to have a laugh with other girls as we do.  thankyou.

debsport x

I should think there would be. But i'm sure we could make you feel welcome anyway..

Oh and welcome to LOC :D

hello people, i am new to the club, would there be any other girls going to this meeting as being single and in love with my lexus i would like to have a laugh with other girls as we do.  thankyou.

debsport x

You more than welcome mate :D

debsport x

Being female and declaring you're single probably isn't the wisest move in the world on this club  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Are we having bets on how long it is till Aido introduces himself  :unsure:

Mate???

Come along anyway.....you'll have a great time. Maybe Abbie will come up for the meet?

debsport x

thanks alot ad77 oh and gord, most people call me miss...not mate :P

I'll pop up north to see you northerners for this one :D

Nice one mate :winky: you just want to show off your turbo dont you :lol:

Yep..

And all the other gizmos i've bought.

Whats the point in spending all that money if you cant show it off :lol:

I might also let you have a drive :hehe: As you kindly let me drive yours when i was after an s/c.

But dont blame me when you're after a turbo conversion :winky:

I'll pop up north to see you northerners for this one :D

Nice one mate :winky: you just want to show off your turbo dont you :lol:

Yep..

And all the other gizmos i've bought.

Whats the point in spending all that money if you cant show it off :lol:

I might also let you have a drive :hehe: As you kindly let me drive yours when i was after an s/c.

But dont blame me when you're after a turbo conversion :winky:

Nice one :winky: there might be a big Q for a go :lol:

Would that be a black supercharger you have debs  :question: if so i think ive seen it  :D

If it is the black one then I have seen it knocking around Stockport too.

If it's the same one I'm sure its on a private plate.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk