Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

1000bhp Mk2 Golf

Mr Singh

custom titanium valves,mechanical rocker arms, triple cam springs, je custom pistons, titanium pauter rods, ARP main stud kit,ARP head stud kit,custom 4340 main bearings caps, custom 4340 billet crank. Setrab oil cooler.

Comp ratio: 11,2:1

Turbonetics turbo Y2k custom order Bbearing Qtrim (120lbs~ 1200hp capable) , 8 x 720cc fuel injetors, custom intake, custom fuel rails, custom 4 to 1 exsaust steel manifold, turbonetics racegate,aeromotive 2 x fuel regulators, 3 x bosch fuel pumps, Haltech E6x managment, msd dis2 ignition, msd 4 x coils, custom 120mm steel exsaust pipe, turbonetics godzila bov, custom intercooler 82cm x 44cm x 8cm. Custom fuel cell.

Transmition: 4wd system from syncro passat with custom internals and gemini parts.

Wheels: custom order 7 x 19'' work vsxx 5x100.

Tires: Pirreli pzero 215/35/19

Brakes: frond 405mm(16'') drilled custom discs with porsche gt3 leman 6piston calipers. Rear 355mm(14'') drilled discs with porsche 4pot calipers.

Suspension: Proflex

enginey2k.jpg

y2k.jpg

y2k2.jpg

y2k3.jpg

engine5.jpg

ecu.jpg

brakes1.jpg

wheels1.jpg

intercooler.jpg

brakes2.jpg

reardif.jpg

reardif2.jpg

:yahoo:

GREAT! 1000BHP on FWD and this on 800kg of weight. :sick:

This car won't move with all that power. :yack:

Don't know who wasted that much money on it.

And a compression ratio of 11.2:1 on a big turbo.... :duh:

so if its not quite finished, how do they know its 1000hp

Exactly, I find it hard to believe to be honest. If it does make 1000bhp I reckon it'll last about ten minutes before it goes bang. It doesn't state CC's either but it's only a 4 cylinder:duh:

GREAT! 1000BHP on FWD and this on 800kg of weight. 

This car won't move with all that power. 

It's 4WD, it says so in the spec. :driving:

The car looks like a very expensive firework to me!

so if its not quite finished, how do they know its 1000hp

Exactly, I find it hard to believe to be honest. If it does make 1000bhp I reckon it'll last about ten minutes before it goes bang. It doesn't state CC's either but it's only a 4 cylinder:duh:

GREAT! 1000BHP on FWD and this on 800kg of weight. 

This car won't move with all that power. 

It's 4WD, it says so in the spec. :driving:

The car looks like a very expensive firework to me!

the anti roll bars will need changing....and that Fuel filter will pop, with the amount of fuel pressure required.....

i will belive the figures when i see the print outs......not convinced

good luck though to whoevers it is, but i think the syncro unit will be popping at every big launch......not to mention the std drive shafts :shifty:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links