Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

One For The Extreme Detailers...

Mr Singh

After speaking to freind with very rair BMW M3... he told me about the guy who detailed his car - http://www.miracledetail.co.uk/auto-detail...r.html?carID=11

Check out the rest of the cars and make overs...

I seem to have cobweb and swirls after about 2 weeks of not cleaning the car, i might have Mircle Detailer give mine a once over....

Thats what i'm wondering...

It looks very nice after full meg's... wash, clay, pure polish, 2-3 coats of gold glass wax... the swirls go, but after 2-3 wash's its like i'm back to square 1 with swirls and webbing etc.... unless i wax the car every bloody week!

lol

speachless, those cars look great.

i didn't see a Lexus though. i think i will stick to the good old bucket, spong and Maguires products. Can barley afford to buy lunch let alone £60 for getting the car washed :D :D

It looks very nice after full meg's... wash, clay, pure polish, 2-3 coats of gold glass wax... the swirls go, but after 2-3 wash's its like i'm back to square 1 with swirls and webbing etc.... unless i wax the car every bloody week!

you are not removing the swirls though are you? you are merely hiding them with polish and wax.

a few weeks later, the wax has gone, and the swirls are back.

You need to remove the swirls - not just hide them.

For the £500 you would have to spend to have this corrected by miracle detail, you could buy a porter cable polisher, and the products needed to remove swirling.

Twice.

and you would get to keep the equipment you need to keep on top of it.

I would look into a PC and the Sonus SFX products - hearing excellent results about these products.

I have attached some pictures below of the results on a car similar in colour to yours.

BlackSwirls.jpg

PCBUFFGREEN.jpg

Buffblue.jpg

bufffinished.jpg

If you want to read the first hand experiences of the guy who did this - the thread is on LOCUS here

Half the cost - plus you can do this yourself every six months to keep right on top of swirling etc.

I'm not putting MD down - they are showing good results. But I think you could achieve them yourself for a lot money.

Pity you are so far away - I'd lend you my PC so you could try it out :blush:

Really?

What would you want in return :P

nothing mate, you've given me help/advice me in the past.

maybe a good deal on some RE stuff in the future! :P

if you want it let me know as i'll be leaving at 6am so i'll chuck it al in the car.

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links