Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bloody Spiders

newport

Sorry for the daft question guys.

Does anyone know now to get rid of spiders in the wing mirrors without taking them apart, every time I get in the car there is bloody big webbs all over the mirrors and doors (both sides) :crybaby:  :angry:

Bit cruel but I zapped the little bastards with the steam cleaner jet. Gotta keep doing it cos new residents obviously liked the super clean accommodation. Also found that folding the mirrors stops the web making.

Definitely going to try the lemon pledge though!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea the lemon pledge might just work, they have too go, petrol is getting too exspensive for non paying passagers, also there is the wind drag from the webbs :shutit: :shutit:

They have gone! sorted!

Blasted them with the high pressure washer at the washing station.

Let the mirrors dry and then sprayed with Lemon Pledge into the mirrors.

This morning no webbs and a nice lemon smell getting in and out of the car. :D

Thanks Guys!! LOC does it again.

They have gone!  sorted!

Blasted them with the high pressure washer at the washing station.

Let the mirrors dry and then sprayed with Lemon Pledge into the mirrors.

This morning no webbs and a nice lemon smell getting in and out of the car. :D

Thanks Guys!!  LOC does it again.

Murderer !! :D

I was in some dodgy open air bush bar in Port Harcourt a few nights ago enjoying a cold Gulder and observing the Night Fighters (ho's). :blink:

Then this big feck off spider as big as a small plate just appeared from nowhere and casually started to walk across the floor, like really slow, across to the business side of the bar. Never seen anything with 8 legs as big as this boy before. :o

Never seen so many ho's jump so fast in my life :lol:

Anyway the Madam appears with a broom an proceeds to bash the life out of the offending arachnid :tomato: All the dude wanted was a cold beer, I'm sure....

Forget spiders ive got a slug or snail lodging on my car somewhere, two days in a row ive come out to snail trails all over the rear windscreen :duh: , im gonna find the little :tsktsk: today :mat: .....or maybee ill sprinkle some salt over it tonight :D

You guys are forgetting.

Lexus won JD power customer satisfaction survey for the last 200 years so just take your vehicle down to your local dealer and Spiders are covered under the warranty!

They should replace the spiders for you!! :unsure::unsure:

Ed

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links