Bbq Invitation

Chris.S

Lexus Hanley Service

TG Holdcroft

Holdcroft Mazda

are holding our annual BBQ on Thursday 25th August from 7.30pm onwards

LOC members are invited to attend.

free food, drink and entertainment is on hand for most of the evening

You've only got to take your shoes off to reach that Gord!

Take me about seven stone to get there!

Chris, what is happening with parking for this one? Is it that place where we went that night with your car?

You and Mick there Chris? Might be able to make this one!

Aido, freeee foood mate, think i might be free that night :D can we test drive any cars ?

no mate jus a bbq no test drives

You've only got to take your shoes off to reach that Gord!

Take me about seven stone to get there!

Chris, what is happening with parking for this one? Is it that place where we went that night with your car?

parking will be on site

Crap forgot this was tonight as haven't been online a couple of days - supposed to be meeting Mike in Notts tonight at 7 - what time is this on til Chris?

Sorry Chris but going to have to bow out of this one, tell you what though mate, let's sort something out down your way before your car is gone and we'll see you off good and proper - where's good down your way?

Thankyou LOC ! once again.

There's put on an evening of free food and drink to show gratitude and thanx to customers over the last 12 months for their custom and once again there is not bit of genuine interest.

Thanks LOC Members you did me proud

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk