Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Number Plates

Durbs

I need to get some new plates made up for my IS200 and am having difficulty finding anywhere that makes the taller ones for the rear of the car. Even Lexus Hatfield and Edgware only do standard size ones. This must look really odd on their Is'.

Does anyone know of anywhere in the Bucks/Herts area that might do them.

Thanks

I need to get some new plates made up for my IS200 and am having difficulty finding anywhere that makes the taller ones for the rear of the car. Even Lexus Hatfield and Edgware only do standard size ones. This must look really odd on their Is'.

Thanks

I bought my car from Edgware Road, and they put standard on the front, and slightly bigger on the back, which IMO is the best way, don't really like having the full height ones on the back, makes the car look really tall and narrow, instead of low and wide B)

Just out of curiosity - when the DVLA pull their finger out and send my V5C back I can put my private reg on the car.

I already have plates made - the one's i've had for the past 3 years.............

Will they look ok in place of the larger ones that Lexus Cambridge kindly put on there? i.e. the larger plates do not cover up any holes/screws that will be visible with a standard sized plate?

Just out of curiosity - when the DVLA pull their finger out and send my V5C back I can put my private reg on the car.

I already have plates made - the one's i've had for the past 3 years.............

Will they look ok in place of the larger ones that Lexus Cambridge kindly put on there? i.e. the larger plates do not cover up any holes/screws that will be visible with a standard sized plate?

Nope no holes & the smaller ones look better :)

Thanks

:driving: Try this one www.numberplate-solutions.co.uk you can change anything and view the plate at the same time. To get the additional funnies you have to select show plate but to remain legal choose the standard font. Have fun! :winky:

Thanks

Are you sure about Lexus Hatfield?

When I put my private plates on back in June I got Lexus Hatfield to make up my plates with the taller rear, I remember it well as I had to make two trips (needed v5, driving licence, and a utility bill before they would do them)

They even gave me some double-sided sticky tape to save drilling :D

Good luck

JonnyB

Are you sure about Lexus Hatfield?

Well that is what they told me on the phone. Halfords didn't have the taller ones either.

Anyway, I gave up and got the standard size. I'm so glad to have my own plate on the car now. Be sure to give me a hoot and a wave if you see me, Silver Is200 sport with number plate "DUR8S".

Cheers guys

Durbs

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links