Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Do You Think Of This Badging?

aido

Hmmm, not sure what to do now, reason I asked is that I've bought some different colour badges but they're for a 300 which is why I was looking to drop the numbers, may just bung the numbers on for now :P

The emblem on it's own is nice though, less is more :)

@ Brettster, I'm sure I've seen a US one with the Lexus spaced like that across the back somewhere?

I've only just realised after reading this thread that my Black Sport X has no badging whatsoever on the rear. I presume that the previous owner de-badged it although there is no sign of them ever being there at all. Where did you get your badges from Aido and what do you put them on with? Apologies for butting in on your thread.

Kent.

I've only just realised after reading this thread that my Black Sport X has no badging whatsoever on the rear. I presume that the previous owner de-badged it although there is no sign of them ever being there at all. Where did you get your badges from Aido and what do you put them on with? Apologies for butting in on your thread.

Kent.

Speak to Dan

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...p?showuser=9885

He can get you some gun metal coloured ones ............ they usually come with sticky tape on the back of them !

Kent.

Speak to Dan

He can get you some gun metal coloured ones ............ they usually come with sticky tape on the back of them !

Thats the ones I have..

is300emblem.jpg

There now "gold" looking with "spots" on them....

So from a distance they now look gold...

normal_Picture%20889.jpg

Kent.

Speak to Dan

Thats the ones I have..

is300emblem.jpg

normal_Picture%20889.jpg

Yep, mine come with self adhesive backing like the OEM ones.

The ones that have gone gold aren't ones I sold you though Jiber Jaber?

Kent.

Speak to Dan

Thats the ones I have..

is300emblem.jpg

normal_Picture%20889.jpg

Yep, mine come with self adhesive backing like the OEM ones.

The ones that have gone gold aren't ones I sold you though Jiber Jaber?

Afraid so... they look OK from afar, but up close, they look water stained where the colour has come off..

Thanks for the comments guys, the one's I bought are the Black Pearl one's from Dan (Scorcher) on eBay :)

@ Jason, how long did yours take to fade like that? Thought you'd only had the car a couple of weeks mate?

Thanks for the comments guys, the one's I bought are the Black Pearl one's from Dan (Scorcher) on eBay :)

@ Jason, how long did yours take to fade like that? Thought you'd only had the car a couple of weeks mate?

Noticed it 2 days after they were fitted. I thought it was just rain water sat on them untill I looked closer.

All very odd confused.gif

Have had them on my car for a month or so and no problems. As with all my stuff will give a full refund or replace if there are any problems, and I'll send 'em back to my supplier :)

So any probs Aido and I'll sort it out squire!

You're a star Dan, shouldn't be too much bother as I don't wash my car very often as the guys on here can testify :lol:

Looking forward to getting these on, looking at my weather widget looks like this could be a good week so maybe she'll be clean for the Cheltenham meet :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links