Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Do You Think Of This Badging?

aido

Just a small change on the right hand side, just wanted some comments before I go ahead and change anything on the car!!

badging.jpg

Just dropping the numbers!

Thanks in advance :D

Yeah that's the problem mate, not sure whether to drop it altogether?

I want to keep the L emblem and the Lexus wording but not sure how to balance it out on the back?

Hmmm, not sure what to do now, reason I asked is that I've bought some different colour badges but they're for a 300 which is why I was looking to drop the numbers, may just bung the numbers on for now :P

The emblem on it's own is nice though, less is more :)

@ Brettster, I'm sure I've seen a US one with the Lexus spaced like that across the back somewhere?

I have to admit I did have another crazy idea which involved putting on the Merc 'Kompressor' badging in place of the ISxxx wording but it may be sacrilege - it doesn't actually look that bad though!!!

Wanting to keep the identification to be honest mate, I just wanted to do something different but it's hard trying to keep up with this lot :lol:

Don't worry about the Kompressor badge though - just a crazy idea ;)

I quite like the mercedes Kompressor badge idea, would look awesome  :D

Please don't all hit me at once  :tomato:

I agree with Parthiban (not biased honest) - would be dubious badging if you didn't have a supercharger though

kompressor.jpg

i'd consider the kompressor... (WHEN i get a charger). I think RX 8 MEN is going to do it..

and aid have you thought about taking the IS off and just leaving the 200.. or just taking the I off?

i have mine with just the L in the centre, we were starting to put the LEXUS badge in the centre but it snapped in half when we were offering it up on the centre of the X.

Might buy a LEXUS badge off eBay and whack it in the centre still though.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links