Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Klasse

gib

Which product is it you have - Sealant Glaze?

You need to use the Klasse All-In-One product first, then several very thin layers of SG and finish off with a Carnauba wax.

Don't use SG on top of a wax!

It is sealant glaze I think - its white in colour

Why can you use it like a normal gloss treatment

Where can I get the All-in-one and how much is it

Post hijack alert again....

Recommendations... on carnuba wax then....

Get the Klasse products from the Autopia site on the "Car Care" forum. The SG is exactly what is says it it - a protective coating that locks in the shine you have achieved with the All-In-One. The final coat or Carnauba wax gives the very deep finish, on a dark car it's like looking into a pool of water.

Carnauba wax recommendation - Pinnacle Souveran. It's expensive but the best concours wax money can buy.

Post hijack alert again....

Recommendations... on carnuba wax then....

Get the Klasse products from the Autopia site on the "Car Care" forum. The SG is exactly what is says it it - a protective coating that locks in the shine you have achieved with the All-In-One. The final coat or Carnauba wax gives the very deep finish, on a dark car it's like looking into a pool of water.

Carnauba wax recommendation - Pinnacle Souveran. It's expensive but the best concours wax money can buy.

Looks like I have to order it from the US - cant be arsed with that

The sealant is bound to work on any surface

I dont think they stock the pinnacle wax anymore. So i went for the P21S Carnuba wax (or something) Just as good :D

Also as Mike says Autopia are excellent on service and delivery and there is always a discount going on :winky:

I've just spent the last 7 hours washing the car the using the Klasse All-In-One, then the SG. This was the first time i had used them and i am very impressed with the results. I think the previous owner of the car used to put it through a car wash as there were lots of very fine lines on the the paintwork all over the car. I reckon about 75% have disappeared after todays hard work.

I got mine from Autopia, and as the guys have said before it was great service, and potentially great value for money. :D

I've just spent the last 7 hours washing the car the using the Klasse All-In-One, then the SG. This was the first time i had used them and i am very impressed with the results. I think the previous owner of the car used to put it through a car wash as there were lots of very fine lines on the the paintwork all over the car. I reckon about 75% have disappeared after todays hard work.

I got mine from Autopia, and as the guys have said before it was great service, and potentially great value for money.  :D

Ally - get yourself a Porter Cable Polisher, some Sonus SFX-1 & SFX-2 and you will remove 100% of those swirl marks and micromarring! I did the treatment on a 9 year old Starlet a couple of weeks ago and the results were stunning!

• 4 months later...

I am opening an old topic here

I am going to buy the Klasses All In One, which I assume does exactly as it says on the tin (clean and polish) followed by the Sealant Glaze, which I already have.

What Carnauba wax should I buy - nothing expensive - I already have the Meguiars stuff - will this do?

Cheers

I am going to buy the Klasses All In One, which I assume does exactly as it says on the tin (clean and polish) followed by the Sealant Glaze, which I already have.

What Carnauba wax should I buy - nothing expensive - I already have the Meguiars stuff - will this do?

Cheers

I can second ad77's recommendation of the P21S carnuba - great stuff.

Cheers

Meguiar's is great stuff - you'll be okay with that.

P21S Carnuba wax. It's works amazingly well with Klasses..wow, what a DEEP and RICH shine you get. I used it on a 13 year old LS for a mate's wedding last year. Everyone there asked me what I had used!!!

I use both of these products as part of my cleaning set up. The results are indeed wicked B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links