Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Psp

gib

Got mine last Thursday. Really pleased with it :D

Mainly been playing Everybody Golf, but also got Wipeout Pure. Not watched an entire movie on yet, but quality looks good enough.

Only gripe is that 'cos of the shiny surface shows up finger prints really easily.

Also if you do get one regester it on line and Sony say they will send a free copy of Spiderman 2 the movie to you.

Think Brettster has one?

One of the lads got one from the USA ages ago and he's well happy with it, just get yourself a big memory stick and whack some films on it!

I hear spec wise they can control the speed of the CPU's in there, they're currently running it slower than the PS2 runs at for Battery life but they can actually control the speed in the software, and they reckon it's something like 25% more powerful than the PS2 in terms of overall performance if they turn it up to full whack!

I've got one as well. The more I play with it the more impressed i am with it :lol: . Defo get a big mem stick like Aido says and whack a couple of films on it. You can also get the fm senders from eBay to send MP3's to your stereo.

Thinking of attaching it in the car so that I can watch films when in traffic. Has anyone tried this or come up with an invention to hold it securely? Thinking of using a bit of velco but don't want to make the interior look a bit turd! :o

I got one :)

had mine since they came out in Japan last December, i mainly played ridge racers and mercury on mine, got a big memory card in it and use it for playing old skool games via emulators like megadrive and snes games :)

also been playing that old spectrum classic "Bruce Lee" on the psp ahhh memories :)

im looking forward to Gran turismo. and Aido is right about Sony restricting the speed of the console, they have made the games stick to 222 mhz for a longer Battery life, the guys making the emulators and home made programs have the option to run the machine at full speed or 333 mhz but it saps the Battery in about 2 hours, Guess sony need to bring out a super Battery before commercial games come out using the 333 speed, My guess is Gran Turismo will need the high speed option.

but over all a Great Machine, but the nintendo DS has better games in my opinion and much more originallity.

had mine since easter (bought it from the states). awesome bit of kit and especially good that you can connect to a wireless internet browser. game sharing option is useful but they're arn't many games for this function yet.

would definitely recommend need for speed underground-superb graphics and game-play.

BUT...........much prefer my lexxxxxx!!!!!!!!! :driving:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links