Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Why Do We Have To Work?

simonskippy

Well at least while you're looking at this you're not working!

No got this open, the football open and the database and Lotus notes, just keep flicking between them. Trying to write telephone interviews for 14 different jobs at the mo.

Just post them all here. Plenty of people looking

I have to work writing software so that Matthew McNally can work as a contractor supporting the implementation of it for our customer.... it's all very chaos theory... butterflies wings and all that...

I have to work writing software so that Matthew McNally can work as a contractor supporting the implementation of it for our customer.... it's all very chaos theory... butterflies wings and all that...

:D

point is?

:lol:

Guys,

If Java writes a couple of bugs into the prog but tips off Matt, surely he would be able to bill more hours for sorting it out and cut Java in on the extra revenue

Is that illegal?

Thats what recruitments all about - get the candidates to tell you their strengths & who they want to work for. approach those people, repeat the strenghs and a bit of blag and bingo nice pay cheque.

Well it's nearly like that anyway.

Si :rolleyes:

Where do I sign up ?!?!?!

If Java writes a couple of bugs into the prog but tips off Matt, surely he would be able to bill more hours for sorting it out and cut Java in on the extra revenue

Bugs?! :o Not in my code! :blush::rolleyes::lol:

When I worked in recruitment (18months ago) it was not that complicated.

You found people worthy of jobs then rang potential employers and asked how they'd feel about them working for a direct competitor. When they got their breath back you arranged a start date and no rebate period.

Has it Changed, Simon?

Loz :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links