Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Favourite Comic

wills

Beano  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'm 42 and a bit....

My granny used to bring us a copy of the Beano and Dandy each week on the day us kids were dumped there after school, plus a big bag of sweets including dolly mixtures, sherbert dips, fruit salad and all that other nasty stuff thats made all my teeth go rotten.

But she sure knew how to keep a bunch of unruly kids quiet! :winky:

I used to read loads of comics til I grew out of them!

Beano, Dandy, 2000AD, used to get some little A5 sized books called Fantastic Stories or something which were very much like the twilight zone...

I think Batman used to be my favorite out of all the Marvel / DC stuff, used to like Superman and Green Lantern too but had more Batman stuff, had a few of the graphic novels too, quite good :D

Bought a copy of Viz the other week for a laugh, it hasn't changed ten years later :o

I'm 26 I think (lost a year somewhere so still adjusting :lol:)

Dark Knight Returns got me into them. Then Watchmen, V for Vendetta etc.

Got complete orginal set of english translation of Lone Wolf and Cub. (samurai manga)

Still buy mainly Batman, Green Latern, Superman, Green Arrow.

oops - I'm 35 and still buy graphic novels :blush:

and have got boxes of 2000AD, Action and Starlord annuals in the garage - was presuming our first born would be a boy, and was saving them - but she's not :duh:

Oh well, the grand kids might like 'em

:)

well when i was younger i was kinda obsessed with the whole alien trilogy and the predator films.

so ended up getting my news agents to order in:-

aliens vs predator

aliens

predator vs superman

predator vs batman

etc etc.

still have all these somewhere, good n violent comics i must say with deep n dark artwork

well when i was younger i was kinda obsessed with the whole alien trilogy and the predator films.

aliens vs predator

aliens

predator vs superman

predator vs batman

etc etc.

still have all these somewhere, good n violent comics i must say with deep n dark artwork

loc forums :D :D

aliens vs predator

aliens

predator vs superman

predator vs batman

etc etc.

Got all those plus:

Superman v Aliens

Green Latern v Aliens

Batman V Predator 1, 2, 3

Batman v Judge Dredd 1,2,3

Agree like really dark stories

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links