Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Loc Ireland Meet 2006

GALLA_4

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got your PM Owen. I am deffo still interested in going but as you can understand I don't wanna book if the meet is gonna be a flop with nobody there or is cancelled etc etc.

How many are still going and how much is the deposit for me and the missus??

At the very worst I could take a day trip down there If I don't get booking.

Guys Looks like we are going to reschedule the dates!

I have managed to rope Zee (the meets Guru) onboard.

Trying to come up with a weekender date that will give the best oppertunity for the maximum of folks to get over!

I am very determined that this will go ahead but echoing the point Gsportscars has said, I would want a good turn out especially if Lexus Ireland are going to be involved. I will be in contact with the hotel and get them to release the rooms they were block holding.

Thanks guys for the interest along the way!! Just need to do some homework on the dates to try facilitate everyone (nightmare) lol but lets see what happens over the next few days..

Watch this space!

Owen

Owen

One thing for sure............... You will NEVER find a date that suits everyone but if you can agree a date that suits a majority that's the best you can hope for.............. :D

Fair play for taking on the task of organising a meet, cant be easy! :o

(I'm secretly happy as I may get to attend the rescheduled one) :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK Guys the way the new rescheduled LOC Ireland meet is gonna work is by placing a deposit down for hotel etc! Thats the only way I can be sure that people are definately coming. Its the way the hotel want to do it as I was left with egg on my face for cancelling all the rooms they block booked for the first proposed dates. So by collecting deposits its also a way of seeing who is definately coming. It also means that when it comes to closer the time, you dont have to pay one big amount cos you will have already put your deposit down.

Spot on Owen glad to hear from you so soon!! :)

I have got a few spare pounds here right now to book or give a deposit but not for long as I just discovered that I have a tiny Lexus driver on the way :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Better yet,,,,, it is due in October so the closer to august (earlier) the better :angry: :P .

PM me and I will sort you out with the goods :shifty:

Gav.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LOC IRELAND MEET NEW DATES!!!

Guys

I need to know who wants to go to this weekend meet. I am thinking the weekend of Fri25th, Sat26th and Sun27th August. This would be nice as, its a Bank Holiday weekend for you guys in the UK.

This time though I will be taking a deposit for the hotel so they can guarentee attendance, say £100 per room. So for example if you needed 2 rooms you would pay £200! Simple!!

What ye think?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk