Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Turbos For Tt Supra Needed Badly

gsportcars

I hope I put this in the right section but here goes anyway :blush:

My uncle bought a twin turbo supra but he knew the turbos were dodgy to start with.

They have now completely shat themselves and have been removed and sent to Turbo Technics to get reconditioned. Turbo Technics have came back to him with a completely insane price to get them fixed as he basically needs two brand new turbos. The full cost is going to be prob between £3000 and £4000.

He has been advised to try and find another set of second hand turbos so I told him I would post up here.

Does anybody have or know where would be the best place to get a set of second hand turbos? They must be in good condition and the car is a UK car so they must also be UK spec.

He is not looking for upgraded turbos but anything is considered!

I sent him a PM but he must be offline at the mo as no reply!

Do you know if the standard turbos from the monster are in good working order Matt?

yes the turbos were in good working order, i asked Mark what he had done with them, he told me that they were kept

Hi, a Friend of mine has a TT Supra,he had both his turbos reconditioned,including the labour it was around £2000 all in.He said Turbo Technics did the recon work on his turbos,but a different garage did the labour and sent his turbos off to them.

Like above he said try mk4 Supra site.

Cheers chips.

As said earlier..........change it for a T68 BIGGER turbo........just the thought of it  :D  :wub:

I would say the same thing but he ain't a modder. He just wants it to go properly without blinding people behind him :lol:

He would be more interested in the turbos if they were about £600 Matt :huh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links