Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Signature

Therefore does it not break the T&C "* don't post any message that even hints at advertising. "?

I think you will find I'm recommending, as apposed to advertising.

using a thread to indirectly advertise or praise a product (unless the post is a personal recommendation based on personal use).

I thank you.

I think you'll find it was the ambiguity of the statement, in your signature it does not state it is a 'personal recommendation'. I think standing back and looking at it, many could mis-interpret it as advertising, as I did.

At least that has cleared up that issue and hopefully it is now clear to others seeking advice on what can be placed in the signature...

If you feel that I have not been posting 'On Topic', please send me the relevant T&C I have breached, if you like via PM? I certainly do not feel the need to 'revise' them.

My posts have been concerning the use of signatures in posts on this forum and the final sentence in the last post was certainly adding value to the topic. "...hopefully it is now clear to others seeking advice on what can be placed in the signature..." (#10)

Posts like #11 can only discourage people to post, something that we shouldn't be doing!

You have posted OFF TOPIC.

The Topic starter asked :

How do you add a signature to the bottome of replies?

Is it possible to add pictures as well?

Cheers

Your first reply to his question, and MY answer was :

Just read the T&C you linked to, think you need to change your signature!  :whistling:  :winky:

There fore you have posted something that is not relevant to the posters question, hence posting off topic.

If you have a problem with something, and are not sure ... then I suggest you ask, rather than being cheeky about it and telling me (the one who actually created the signature Terms and Conditions section of the T's and C's)

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...topic=21406&hl=

that my signature does not comply.

On that matter, there is no point in this topic staying open, the originator got his answer, and that's that.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links