Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking For High Spec Altezza

stodwyer

Hi All,

Instead of buying a turbo kit or supercharger kit for my Altezza i have decided to go and sell my own car and hopefully with the profit made purchase a highly modified altezza. Preferably a Turbo one. I was even thinking of searching for the TOMS altezza.

So if any of ye could send me on some helpful contacts so i can search for what car im looking for. Even if people know of anyone who cant get his turbo'd altezza asva tested for registration please let me know and it will all help also.

I am not leaving the ALTEZZA forum for a good while....

Sean

Im here searching like mad for sites :mat:

you wont be able to ESVA a turbo altezza.

good luck with the TOMS car, like rocking horse pooh, and to be honest drive a little like pooh, totally not suited to european roads, and a renowned for there not to good reliability.

Cheers Mat.

I was hoping to use that to my advantage. A car in England that CANT get esva tested can get its price reduced so i can register it in Ireland.

I heard that about the TOMS. I just want something different. I was thinking of using King buyer. I heard from someone here that they are not good. WHY?.

Are there any Turbo'd altezzas trying to get esva tested lurking about the place.

Sean

Hi all,

I just got off the phone with a friend of mine in Japan and he said he can get this car for me..

2002 Silver RS200 Z edition 6 speed with SUN ROOF/TV/Navigation

Blitz Super Charger

18 inches wheels

Sport Suspension, Exhaust/Air Cleaner

40,000 kms

Rated 4.5

I have yet to see what i will make with my own. My biggest worry is the colour. I am not a big fan of silver cars...

Sean ^_^

Am there is a qualitat Near myself and galla4 here in Limerick. Its 2003. Not that nice though...

No Keith,

The yellow one was a 1998 one. I might have a look at that one and see what the story is. I just thought that paying 5k euro for a kit is a bit if a risk. I was thinking of selling my own and buying an altezza with the turbo/ supercharger for the same price.

My brother is looking into the yellow altezza.

Sean

You want to buy my altezza?.

Hi all,

I just got off the phone with a friend of mine in Japan and he said he can get this car for me..

2002 Silver RS200 Z edition 6 speed with SUN ROOF/TV/Navigation

Blitz Super Charger

18 inches wheels

Sport Suspension, Exhaust/Air Cleaner

40,000 kms

Rated 4.5

I have yet to see what i will make with my own. My biggest worry is the colour. I am not a big fan of silver cars...

Sean ^_^

Am there is a qualitat Near myself and galla4 here in Limerick. Its 2003. Not that nice though...

That sounds very cool.

You could pass ESVA imo, when the person ships the car over thell them to disconnect the 12v supply to the s/c itself, the car runs fine without it :)

Cheers Am, Do you think that it will have a reduced tax if they dont notice the s/c?. I forgot to ask him if it has the intercooler. I think that the japanese wouldnt do things in half measures.

I have to weigh up the costs now before i do anything. I was going to spend an extra 5k on the s/c for a 2001 but to get a 2002 with tv/navigation and s/c for about 2k extra it might just be ok.. I have to sell my beloved firstly.. I WILL be holding onto the cluster though..

You want to buy my altezza?.

No can do sorry Saen.................

:offtopic: I see one of the insurer's is doing an offer on modded / high power cars with a standard price of €1150 or something like that regardless of bhp........... thought it looked good for you but then you read on and the excess on the policy is €4,000 :yack:

My altezza currently only stands me about 9k euro. I have made profit from car sales since i was 17. I just buy them good and then sell them off regretfully to buy better things. I have decided not to go for the silver one. It has no bodykit at all and the alloys wouldnt be the best.

So if i sold my car and decided to buy one it might only cost me an extra 2k. Thats going up a year and the car if modified to the nines...

Sean

Am I will have a look for the cluster for you...

I just got off the phone with the person selling the altezza turbo. Its the yellow one that i posted a few weeks back. I was thinking of getting it. Its a 1998 with a greddy turbo. It means selling my white 2001 for a 1998 one!!!.. He is gettting it boosted up to 320 bhp.

It will be available in about 3 weeks so i might put my car on the autotrader.

Sean

From my talks with hi he is putting gt4 pistons in the car and hoping to bring the car to 320bhp. I asked about the 280bhp and if he could confirm it. The car was rolling roaded in Japan. I understand that 100 ron petrol was used. What would it be on 97ron?. Even 95ron. He is hoping to bring up the bar from .5 to .8. Is this potentially dangerous.

Has anyone got pics of yellow altezzas?. I forget what they look like. I am getting pictures of the car this evening and i will post them over the weekend.

Did he say why he's upgrading it only to sell it straight-away?

That will be my first question. I already asked him. He is a pretty well off man. He just buys cars and hopes to make money on them. I will have a mechanic with me when im looking at the car. Its supposed to be mint and imported recently as a grade 5 import.

I will be watching everything :geek:

Don't want to comment on the 280bhp bit with regards to Greddy turbo kit (see prolex forum as to why ;))

Don't run it on less than 98ron, not a good move even on a std. Altezza.

0.5 to 0.8 is somewhere around 13-14psi, this on stock engine is a bad move, it will simply detonate (kabooom!) With Forged pistons he won't have any worrys, however 280 - 320bhp is a 40hp jump, i'd want to see a dyno read out... Numbers mean very little without proof.... He could say 400bhp and you'd believe it, until you have dyno result.

Yellow Altezza with HKS Turbo - http://maetin2.hp.infoseek.co.jp/altezza-1.html

Hi All,

Instead of buying a turbo kit or supercharger kit for my Altezza i have decided to go and sell my own car and hopefully with the profit made purchase a highly modified altezza. Preferably a Turbo one. I was even thinking of searching for the TOMS altezza.

So if any of ye could send me on some helpful contacts so i can search for what car im looking for. Even if people know of anyone who cant get his turbo'd altezza asva tested for registration please let me know and it will all help also.

I am not leaving the ALTEZZA forum for a good while....

Sean

Im here searching like mad for sites :mat:

hi sean... any chance of doin a deal on your front bumper i cant find them spots anywhere?? any help on em... ive seen that yellow altezza aswell notin much to say bout it to be honest!

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links