Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hey all, im all new o the lexus club. iv just purchased a new LS430... :)

I would apprechiate u telling me anything i need to know

thanks

Welcome to LOC :D

I know one thing, im jealous, the LS430's are lovely cars!

Hey all, im all new o the lexus club. iv just purchased a new LS430... :)

I would apprechiate u telling me anything i need to know

thanks

Welcome to the fold.

Only one piece of general advice with all Lexus's [or is it Lexi]. Get your cheque book at the ready, but enjoy the experience.

Sorry, couldn't resist the Partrdige bit

what u got then kazdul?

Like 90% of the members on here, an IS200! Still, I really enjoy the drive! My uncle has been considering a new car. He's got a GS430 and I went with him to a Lexus open road day not so long ago and the ride inside the LS430 is fantastic!

Every possible extra you could think of! How are you finding the car so far?

Welcome to the club mate. Until you drive one it is impossible to describe just how wafty/effortless/serene they are - it's addictive :D

In terms of ownership be prepared for some big costs - fuel ain't too bad if you do long journeys but servicing can be steep and even though Lexus are very reliable the sheer amount of electrics can cause problems. Mine eats wing mirror motors and front parking sensors for some reason.

Enjoy.

Best Car Yet. even though iv only had 2!!!

before this i had an E-Class  Merc.

the Lexus make it look like a heap of rubish.

Hmmm, you either didn't have a car for a long time, or you are a very wealthy student :P

Welcome to the club!

Only? :o

small ones are sub 200 with LOC card

Mid size about 400 ish

60K I think is 4 figures depending on brakes and pads - ouch

Oh and don't forget the vertical depreciation :P

But in general no more expensive to run than equivalent 7 series, Jag XJ, Audi 8 or Merc S

But in general no more expensive to run than equivalent 7 series, Jag XJ, Audi 8 or Merc S

Especially with the electrical problems the Jag seems prone to!

smoke.jpg

Everything can be a factor in that, time of year, new model launch etc etc. Lexus are one of the better cars but all cars depreciate, just some quicker than others.

Beleive it or not, the BMW Mini is currently the best at holding its value.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links