Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Running On 19" Wheels

dangerous brain

How many people run their aristo's or GS300s on 19" wheels? My soon to arrive aristo is currently on jap tyred 19" blitz wheels. I've been offered a deal to swap them for 18" Lexus GS300 spart wheels 10" at the back and 8.5" at the front so a proper setup with new tyres on as a direct swap. The blitz's are worth about £3k new but are in all realism gonna have crap tyres that need replacing at about £900 for a set.

I like the look of the blitzs but I'm not sure about the ride comfort and tramlining I might get from them. I'm sure that the 18"s would be a better ride.

thoughts please?

How many people run their aristo's or GS300s on 19" wheels? My soon to arrive aristo is currently on jap tyred 19" blitz wheels. I've been offered a deal to swap them for 18" Lexus GS300 spart wheels 10" at the back and 8.5" at the front so a proper setup with new tyres on as a direct swap. The blitz's are worth about £3k new but are in all realism gonna have crap tyres that need replacing at about £900 for a set.

I like the look of the blitzs but I'm not sure about the ride comfort and tramlining I might get from them. I'm sure that the 18"s would be a better ride.

thoughts please?

The maths goes beyond limits, diametre is of concern as is the 'width'.... be wise 'scale down' 18's are the 'baby'

i have similar problem but decided to go for 19". not sure what the ride will be like but i do more motorway. i have standard suspension (i think) but the car looks lower than normal) currently have stock 16" boring wheels.

i have this in mind. 19x8.5 front and 19x9.5 rear.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links